Recommendations for December group watch anime

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
As it's almost the end of the month, we will like to take some recommendations the next month's group watch.
I don't have anything to recommend at this point of time.

I would like to recommend the time when I was born as a slime. I have heard some interesting things about this anime and I plan to watch it very soon. Even the name is funny

BurnsyCEO said:
Would people be fine watching a 50 episode show if it's really entertaining?

What do you have in mind man? We picked up haikyuu before and that's more than 50 episodes.
It could be selected if it's impressive

I'm guessing no one would want to watch a 112 episode series like Yuu Yuu Hakushou(which I'm gonna watch), so I'm gonna recommend Cromartie High School. It's a 12 episode comedy series.  Or The Devil is a Part-Timer.

Nameless said:
What do you have in mind man? We picked up haikyuu before and that's more than 50 episodes.
It could be selected if it's impressive

Assassination classroom

BurnsyCEO said:
Assassination classroom

It's got two seasons right? You could recommend one season and the next month we could watch the second season.
I have watched the first season of that anime and it's quite good.

Star_Of_Hope said:
It's got two seasons right? You could recommend one season and the next month we could watch the second season.
I have watched the first season of that anime and it's quite good.

i want to recommend Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete Imasu.
i know that it won't get picked at all but i can't help it

i want to recommend 6 lovers which is about to get released soon.
it has seven days anime and ten count anime

We will be posting a poll very soon.
So, if you have something you want to recommend, then feel free to do it now. We won't be entertaining recommendations,once the poll got posted here.

we shouldn't have waited this long for making the poll.
even poll hasn't been ended and we already lost a week. we could pick a small anime.

Angel said:
even poll hasn't been ended and we already lost a week. we could pick a small anime.

I agree. Polls should be completed and the anime selected before the beginning of the month, in my opinion that is :)

Angel said:

You do know that you can post the poll if you want to right?

MadaraUchiha said:
You do know that you can post the poll if you want to right?

i know but if i posts every time, it would mean others aren't interested in the group watch at all.
i never saw anyone but you, me and star post these threads

Angel said:
i know but if i posts every time, it would mean others aren't interested in the group watch at all.
i never saw anyone but you, me and star post these threads

Honestly the last time we had an active group watch was probably during Katanagatari. Even Haikyuu didn't generate a lot of posts due to the fact that most people had already seen it.

MadaraUchiha said:
Honestly the last time we had an active group watch was probably during Katanagatari. Even Haikyuu didn't generate a lot of posts due to the fact that most people had already seen it.

That got lots of posts only because Clara spammed and posted a thread for each and every episode. If it weren't for that, all the group watch are the same. They get under 15 posts a month.

Nameless said:
That got lots of posts only because Clara spammed and posted a thread for each and every episode. If it weren't for that, all the group watch are the same. They get under 15 posts a month.

I think we still discussed stuff. Our peak was probably during Bokurano. I think everybody was watching it.

Back