Recommend an anime for June 2018

MadaraUchiha said:
A lot of people dropped it at part 2. I did too. I only watched it because this one was gonna start.
Plus, it's still on-going, and it's gonna have another season in October.

they shouldn't drop off after watching it for those many episodes. it's not hard core yaoi. i didn't think it would get a third season

SecretWish said:
it's not terrible. the art is beautiful and the music is good. the plot is interesting and what nose could you want?

The art and music are fine but everything else is terrible. Most people think it's terrible. Even fans think it's terrible. Heck, the studio has tried to make sure people have forgotten it. That's how terrible it is.

when will this recommendations for anime will be closed? it's just one week before the next month starts

SecretWish said:
when will this recommendations for anime will be closed? it's just one week before the next month starts
Tomorrow I will be creating a poll for this. I am too tired to do this today.

will someone create a poll for this? it's almost the end of the month and the poll isn't even up. i don't know how making a single thread takes this much time.

i should move forward and post. i didn't realize the group watch anime threads are only being made by two people, every time. i can help a little if you want.

Back