Reborn: House of revenge-cooking competition piece

Blackrose

V.I.P. Member
@blackangel @rinko @star_of_hope @claraviolet @demon_skeith and anyone else interested..what do you think?
o8UnaLT.png

that sounds very interesting sweetheart
and you know how i feel about cooking and i am certainly going to read this soon

Blackangel said:
i haven't read it yet sweetest
i will read it and let you know about it.

I was referring to the pic of the food that I posted
I thought you might appreciate it as much as I do since you like cooking so much

Blackrose said:
I was referring to the pic of the food that I posted
I thought you might appreciate it as much as I do since you like cooking so much
it looks great sweetheart
and i never thought you would remember me and it looks exquisite.

thank you so much sweetheart.
and whenever i read a comedy manga, i remember you and whenever i see a kind woman, i remember you

I haven't seen any cooking anime, for quite a while.
I will probably watch it, when I want something new man

Kaname said:
I haven't seen any cooking anime, for quite a while.
I will probably watch it, when I want something new man

It's a mangatoon not an anime hun
How u doing? been a while

Blackangel said:
thank you so much sweetheart.
and whenever i read a comedy manga, i remember you and whenever i see a kind woman, i remember you

Aww that's sweet hun
I'm not all roses though..you know every rose has it's thorns and believe me I have a lot of thorns lol

Blackrose said:
It's a mangatoon not an anime hun
How u doing? been a while

Aww that's sweet hun
I'm not all roses though..you know every rose has it's thorns and believe me I have a lot of thorns lol

i really can't imagine that when it comes to you
you never got mad at anyone here even when they are being downright jerks.

Blackangel said:
i really can't imagine that when it comes to you
you never got mad at anyone here even when they are being downright jerks.

Well I try to be positive and calm but not everyone is like that and I'm often misunderstood by many people so I have come to just shrug it of and let it be as it is

Blackrose said:
Well I try to be positive and calm but not everyone is like that and I'm often misunderstood by many people so I have come to just shrug it of and let it be as it is
you are so cool
does anyone judge you for reading manga and webcomics? or do you have friends who like them around you?

Blackangel said:
you are so cool
does anyone judge you for reading manga and webcomics? or do you have friends who like them around you?

I don't have anyone that I have shared most of my likes and stuff with..in other words no one knows what kind of stuff I read and so on so i honestly don't know but I honestly don't care either. It's my life and i'm gonna do what makes me happy now..i'm done living to please others

Blackrose said:
I don't have anyone that I have shared most of my likes and stuff with..in other words no one knows what kind of stuff I read and so on so i honestly don't know but I honestly don't care either. It's my life and i'm gonna do what makes me happy now..i'm done living to please others
, that's really cool sweetheart
and this is good and i just hope i didn't hit a sore spot just there. i didn't mean to

Blackangel said:
, that's really cool sweetheart
and this is good and i just hope i didn't hit a sore spot just there. i didn't mean to

Nah it's cool
I'm just a bit reserved...kinda

Blackangel said:
that's good
and i don't want to hurt you in anyway. what have you been watching these days? any new anime?

As always so considerate..u haven't hurt me in the least..relax
Started that your lie in april series as I mentioned in the other thread

Blackrose said:
As always so considerate..u haven't hurt me in the least..relax
Started that your lie in april series as I mentioned in the other thread
that's good to know
you are precious to me and i don't want to hurt you. and i think i watched that anime very recently and the animation is beautiful

Blackangel said:
that's good to know
you are precious to me and i don't want to hurt you. and i think i watched that anime very recently and the animation is beautiful

I was told by the person that recommended it that it's the best romance anime ever so just had to check it out

Back