Reborn: House of revenge-cooking competition piece

Blackrose said:
I was told by the person that recommended it that it's the best romance anime ever so just had to check it out
yeah
and the saddest anime too and you know how a tragedy makes an everlasting impression.

Blackangel said:
that's good to know
and it's a good anime but i was very sad at the end and i don't like that feeling.

To be honest I'm always sad for that poor pianist guy. He has so much stuff to endure

Blackrose said:
To be honest I'm always sad for that poor pianist guy. He has so much stuff to endure
yes you are right
and it's not only how it looks but not being able to do something is also bad for an artist.

i have been meaning to check that other anime out
but unfortunately i can't remember much these days but i will watch it soon

Blackangel said:
i have been meaning to check that other anime out
but unfortunately i can't remember much these days but i will watch it soon

It's cool hun
Whenever you are able to it will still be just as good

Blackangel said:
i will let you know soon
but i need to catch up one piece anime first.

one piece seems to be quite popular in general but I wounder what other super popular anime there are out there

Blackrose said:
one piece seems to be quite popular in general but I wounder what other super popular anime there are out there
naruto and boruto
and then fairy tail, bleach. in general naruto and one piece are very popular anime

I agree with Madara
You forgot all about BNHA, Made in Abyss, Zombieland saga and other popular series.

Blackangel said:
naruto and boruto
and then fairy tail, bleach. in general naruto and one piece are very popular anime

I see
My search brought up a few other names though..like titans and those alchemist things I have heard of somewhere here...still searching though

This is good..i'm happy to hear your personal faves
@demon_skeith @rinko @star_of_hope @claraviolet and everyone else how about you?
From your perspective what would you say are the most popular anime around?

Blackrose said:
I see
My search brought up a few other names though..like titans and those alchemist things I have heard of somewhere here...still searching though

This is good..i'm happy to hear your personal faves
@demon_skeith @rinko @star_of_hope @claraviolet and everyone else how about you?
From your perspective what would you say are the most popular anime around?

and i think everyone loves attack on titan and now there are more other anime too.
i have been looking into other manga but not anime.,

Blackangel said:
and i think everyone loves attack on titan and now there are more other anime too.
i have been looking into other manga but not anime.,

Well how about you look into manga but not only your favourites and I will tackle anime best as I can

Back