Reading steiner

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
That's a rather ridiculous name 

Why would that stupid okabe is the only one who could presence good memories even sure the world line change?
I hate overpowered mcs the most

BurnsyCEO said:
Stop fucking spaming threads about stupid topics.

I wish i could say something that rude to you but then it would make me just like you... So mind your own business for once

It's not exactly something that's OP. There's consequences and you will see that in the coming episodes.

MadaraUchiha said:
It's not exactly something that's OP. There's consequences and you will see that in the coming episodes.

Is that so?
I have watched 12 episodes so far ....and it is an okay anime ._.
I shouldn't have dropped it.

Huh? You mean another ova? Or are you talking about an episode in the actual anime?
Violence huh...I am not a fan of violence. Is it like made in abyss? I hated the part where that little girl got hurt and that robot tried to cut off her arm ;_;

Claraviolet said:
Huh? You mean another ova? Or are you talking about an episode in the actual anime?
Violence huh...I am not a fan of violence. Is it like made in abyss? I hated the part where that little girl got hurt and that robot tried to cut off her arm ;_;

A bit of both actually. Just watch it and tell me.
Not something you can't handle. It's not a gore-fest(though it's something I relish if done well).

MadaraUchiha said:
A bit of both actually. Just watch it and tell me.
Not something you can't handle. It's not a gore-fest(though it's something I relish if done well).

Oh my god....Do you really think the story of Tokyo ghoul is so-so?
Seriously? I liked it a lot...even though it's full of blood and gore.

Claraviolet said:
Oh my god....Do you really think the story of Tokyo ghoul is so-so?
Seriously? I liked it a lot...even though it's full of blood and gore.

Character development wasn't all that good and some of the actions of characters didn't make a lot of sense. I liked it alright but not as much as other people. Season 2 was a complete train-wreck, though. Couldn't cross episode 7.

MadaraUchiha said:
Character development wasn't all that good and some of the actions of characters didn't make a lot of sense. I liked it alright but not as much as other people. Season 2 was a complete train-wreck, though. Couldn't cross episode 7.

:sigh: for the very first time, the main character tried to give up everything for his "friend" rather than some girl :/
I liked that. As for season 2...it's plain creepy...those fingers thing....oh man.

Claraviolet said:
:sigh: for the very first time, the main character tried to give up everything for his "friend" rather than some girl :/
I liked that. As for season 2...it's plain creepy...those fingers thing....oh man.

Eh, I dropped it and I don't plan on resuming it. I'll read all 144 chapters of Tokyo Ghoul before Tokyo Ghoul: Re anime begins. FYI, Tokyo Ghoul: Re is the sequel manga to Tokyo Ghoul.

MadaraUchiha said:
Eh, I dropped it and I don't plan on resuming it. I'll read all 144 chapters of Tokyo Ghoul before Tokyo Ghoul: Re anime begins. FYI, Tokyo Ghoul: Re is the sequel manga to Tokyo Ghoul.

Back