Rate the manga you have last read in a scale of 10

ItachiSasuke said:
What about death note senpai?
Didn't you like that live action movie?
That yagami is not at all good in the movie but l was good.
the deat note live action isn't out yet ..

Davis said:
the deat note live action isn't out yet ..

But i watched it senpai. L change the world.
It's okay but not great and the l character tried his very best but he can't be compared to the anime l.

There are two movies...... You are talking about the Japanese adaptation, this is a new movie made by hollywood coming out in 2017.....

MadaraUchiha said:
There are two movies...... You are talking about the Japanese adaptation, this is a new movie made by hollywood coming out in 2017.....

I didn't know that. Well that adaptation is really good too.
Have you watched it? Don't you think the actor who represented "L" did a great job?

Nel said:
I didn't know that. Well that adaptation is really good too.
Have you watched it? Don't you think the actor who represented "L" did a great job?

Nope, I haven't watched it, so I wouldn't know....

I have watched servamp. I would give it a 7 and the concept isn't anything new but I love the chibi faces

I have completed reading dolls code.
I would give it a 8.
The story is interesting and the art is good. It is also existing to read

i have committed reading seven days. i like it a lot and i give it a 10. it's a sweet story and i recommend it to everyone

i read employee k's secret and i like it now. i used to not to like it but now, i like the art and the uke. i will give it a 8. it can be better but i am not going to decrease my rating.

Reading arrogance and romance currently. It's ongoing but so far Ima rate it at about 8 of ten. I really like it, It's funny and dramatic and typical but good

I haven't completed ArroArrogance and Romance yet mainly ssince it is ongoing but I think that I can safely rate it 10 bbecause I love absolutely everything about it. Story, art and eveverything else

i have read become a girl at night manga.
it's very good but its still ongoing and i would give it a 9.5 easily.

To be honest, the last manga that I have read is bleach and I liked it.
I would give it a 9 for that manga and I haven't completed it and I am taking a break from it

i am reading seven days again and it's my 11th time.
ahead recommending something to blackrose i am picking them up and reading them from the start again. i give it a 10

i have read the novel sayer's savoir last.
it's a very good novel about healing one's soul and i would give it a 8

Back