Rate the manga you have last read in a scale of 10

I

ItachiSasuke

I saw that we have an anime thread similar to this, so why not a manga thread? I have last read skip beat which is a shoujo manga. It's a good and on a scale of 10, I would give it a 8.5
@Minj369 , @Davis you are both the only manga readers here I know, so, give me the ratings senpais. @MadaraUchiha please stick this thread senpai

ItachiSasuke said:
I saw that we have an anime thread similar to this, so why not a manga thread? I have last read skip beat which is a shoujo manga. It's a good and on a scale of 10, I would give it a 8.5
@Minj369 , @Davis@MadaraUchiha please stick this thread senpai

well, i try and read, but lately... no chance what so ever to read... it really depends on what you like, i started reading a Korean manga called Wonted, well, the score you'll give it is yours, i read half way through already, i enjoyed it, Koreans tho they can be harsh and the names make it difficult in the beginning to take anything seriously XD

Minj369 said:
well, i try and read, but lately... no chance what so ever to read... it really depends on what you like, i started reading a Korean manga called Wonted, well, the score you'll give it is yours, i read half way through already, i enjoyed it, Koreans tho they can be harsh and the names make it difficult in the beginning to take anything seriously XD

I heard that koreah manhwa noblesse is very popular senpai. Do you read it? Wonted manhwa. Never heard of it. Is it good senpai?

ItachiSasuke said:
@Minj369 , @Davis@MadaraUchiha please stick this thread senpai

i don't read manga sorry

I have read vampire knight manga. In a scale of 10, I would probably give it a 7. Nothing more and nothing less.

ItachiSasuke said:
But I thought you were reading bleach manga. I am sorry senpai. My mistake.

i did read it when the anime was out i think, but only briefly

Davis said:
i did read it when the anime was out i think, but only briefly

Did it fail to capture your interest senpai? That's too bad. Did you at least read the part where ichigo and renji start their training with the zero squad?

ItachiSasuke said:
Did it fail to capture your interest senpai? That's too bad. Did you at least read the part where ichigo and renji start their training with the zero squad?

i dont know anything past the last eps of bleach, i mean i have heard stuff, but have not read anything past that

Davis said:
i dont know anything past the last eps of bleach, i mean i have heard stuff, but have not read anything past that

I am sorry to spoil that thing for you senpai. I hope you would forgive for just this once. I didn't know that you have never read past the anime point.

ItachiSasuke said:
I am sorry to spoil that thing for you senpai. I hope you would forgive for just this once. I didn't know that you have never read past the anime point.

its ok, im not that bothered i often foget anways... also apparently while i was on holiday, bleach have anounced a live action movie T_T

Davis said:
its ok, im not that bothered i often foget anways... also apparently while i was on holiday, bleach have anounced a live action movie T_T

Are you for real senpai?
A bleach live action movie? Please tell I am dreaming senpai otherwise I would get my hopes up.

ItachiSasuke said:
Are you for real senpai?
A bleach live action movie? Please tell I am dreaming senpai otherwise I would get my hopes up.
yep, yeah its in works check it out, not sure if it will turn out good, most likely not .. but you never know

ItachiSasuke said:
Are you for real senpai?
Most of the popular anime got action stuff.
Davis said:
yep, yeah its in works check it out, not sure if it will turn out good, most likely not .. but you never know

It's hard to make some anime into noral movies and Bleach us one of them.

Rika said:
Most of the popular anime got action stuff.

It's hard to make some anime into noral movies and Bleach us one of them.
well we'll just have to see how it goes, it might be good, but most likely it will be bad

Davis said:
well we'll just have to see how it goes, it might be good, but most likely it will be bad

senpai, why are underestimating bleach?
we are talking B L E A C H senpai?
don't you see that it's gonna be awesome?

What about death note senpai?
Didn't you like that live action movie?
That yagami is not at all good in the movie but l was good.

Back