Rate the last anime you have watched in a scale of 10

Okay. So I only heard about death note here. Others are most probably outdated by now. I didn't even heard these names.

Razor1911 said:
Okay. So I only heard about death note here. Others are most probably outdated by now. I didn't even heard these names.
Laughs, others is long forgotten. I watch those ones when I was below 10. They are 1990s anime movie scenes, just that they caught my attention.

Sincerem said:
Laughs, others is long forgotten. I watch those ones when I was below 10. They are 1990s anime movie scenes, just that they caught my attention.
Oh. That is why I never heard of these. Death note is still appreciated, recently I had watched after someone recommended it to me.

Razor1911 said:
Oh. That is why I never heard of these. Death note is still appreciated, recently I had watched after someone recommended it to me.
Now that you've taken your time to get to see them here. I hope you've taken your time too to watch them to get familiarized just as you're familiar with death note.

I'd definitely rate my last anime watched as a solid 7. It was Dragon Ball Super. Liked it, but the graphics seemed a little on in certain scenes and movements. For example, fighting scenes at angles made the actions of punching and kicking, seemed a little off to me.

I rate kochikaeme 8/10 cos of how hilarious the policemen and other characters played their part in making my day blissful. I watched it through the help of @Razor1911, even if I didn't finish it.

Back