Problems with attachments

Blackrose

V.I.P. Member
[size=medium]So it's known that most of us can't add attachments here. I have come across a few sites online that can help by generating a link so that you can share your pics. Just remember to delete your pics afterwards..@angel and @bluefog2019http://onpaste.com/
tHTZV5w.jpg
y8KCMZk.jpg
I50Xpoo.jpg
ABIoGc5.jpg

All you need to do is upload your image to imgur and use the image embed button and copy the link there. No need to circumvent anywhere else.

MadaraUchiha said:
All you need to do is upload your image to imgur and use the image embed button and copy the link there. No need to circumvent anywhere else.

I tried that site and it didn't work

blackrose said:
hmmm a dark knight fan huh
cool
fine will try it again :)

It's from Batman Begins actually the prequel to The Dark Knight.
Anyway you need to open the image in a new tab(which appears when you right click an image) copy that link and paste it in the button for embedding image.
Do you need what the image insertion button is?

MadaraUchiha said:
It's from Batman Begins actually the prequel to The Dark Knight.
Anyway you need to open the image in a new tab(which appears when you right click an image) copy that link and paste it in the button for embedding image.
Do you need what the image insertion button is?
zqBUrK2.png

that's my result..thanks but ima stick to onpaste :)

BlueFog2019 said:
It's not showing for me

Thanks rose it might be helpful in the future

@madarauchicha seee :p

No problem..I remember that you were trying to upload some stuff recently and ace told me about a similar thing but it was an app to be downloaded...I came across this today while searching for a way to send burnsy a screenshot lol

If nothing else I sure do learn a lot from the people here heheh

blackrose said:
@madarauchicha seee :p

No problem..I remember that you were trying to upload some stuff recently and ace told me about a similar thing but it was an app to be downloaded...I came across this today while searching for a way to send burnsy a screenshot lol

If nothing else I sure do learn a lot from the people here heheh

Well that's cool

blackrose said:
hmmmm
how did you that?
:huh1:

Simply copying the link won't work. As I said you need to select "open image in new tab" after using the right-click. At the end there needs to be an image type, like ".png" or ".jpg". Otherwise it won't be linked.

MadaraUchiha said:
Simply copying the link won't work. As I said you need to select "open image in new tab" after using the right-click. At the end there needs to be an image type, like ".png" or ".jpg". Otherwise it won't be linked.

hmmm
Oh I see
will try it again then :D

8Nou46A.jpg

blackrose said:
zqBUrK2.png

that's my result..thanks but ima stick to onpaste :)

This looks exactly like a previous version of the image that was uploaded for testing. In the final version I brought down the whole image to account for the bit that gets hidden behind the browser. I mean I have no idea why it's still showing you that image after we changed it. Just clear your cache and see if it makes a difference.
This is what it should look like.
cKZFy93.png

BurnsyCEO said:
This looks exactly like a previous version of the image that was uploaded for testing. In the final version I brought down the whole image to account for the bit that gets hidden behind the browser. I mean I have no idea why it's still showing you that image after we changed it. Just clear your cache and see if it makes a difference.
This is what it should look like.
cKZFy93.png

Back