Problems, Suggestions and Feedback

Nel said:
In all the theme the quote button isn't working. I am trying various themes but so far no luck :(

We didn't know that. We will try to fix it as soon as we can.
So there are issues with report button and quote button. Is that it?

Star_Of_Hope said:
We didn't know that. We will try to fix it as soon as we can.
So there are issues with report button and quote button. Is that it?

Yes. And the banner as well as the member images. I can give you a list of things that need attention

mods who are inactive. there are many people who are not active. @kaynil isn't active and others rarely post. do we need these many staff for such a small forum?

SecretWish said:
mods who are inactive. there are many people who are not active. @kaynil isn't active and others rarely post. do we need these many staff for such a small forum?

Alot of the time they're working on stuff in the background, such as making sure things are now working, Tryin to develop code and such. Posting isn't really needed if they can contribute to the forums growing and adapting.

Main reason i wasn't posting as much as before is cause i was busy with code and graphics. i assume it's the same for them.

just not all forum work are on the foreground

Ace said:
Alot of the time they're working on stuff in the background, such as making sure things are now working, Tryin to develop code and such. Posting isn't really needed if they can contribute to the forums growing and adapting.

Main reason i wasn't posting as much as before is cause i was busy with code and graphics. i assume it's the same for them.

just not all forum work are on the foreground

i only noticed your work for backgrounds. i didn't notice anyone doing anything. they aren't even replying and i don't like i am the only one trying to make it to the goal with star. report button still wouldn't work and the goal is not looking good in the front page

SecretWish said:
i only noticed your work for backgrounds. i didn't notice anyone doing anything. they aren't even replying and i don't like i am the only one trying to make it to the goal with star. report button still wouldn't work and the goal is not looking good in the front page

i get what you mean, but even if somethings aren't apparent it can be little things, it also depends on what theme you're using. I was working on mobile Code most the time.

you also have to remember that some people have work or school and after that what free time they have they're working on code or taking a break in general

Ace said:
i get what you mean, but even if somethings aren't apparent it can be little things, it also depends on what theme you're using. I was working on mobile Code most the time.

you also have to remember that some people have work or school and after that what free time they have they're working on code or taking a break in general

sorry i am just pissed that no one replied to me much and i agree that they don't know the genre but i was posting in other sections too. i never saw anyone doing much and i know maintaining isn't easy but i felt like i was the only one hanging around getting insults

SecretWish said:
sorry i am just pissed that no one replied to me much and i agree that they don't know the genre but i was posting in other sections too. i never saw anyone doing much and i know maintaining isn't easy but i felt like i was the only one hanging around getting insults

insults? I hope it's not me i try my best not to get on anyone's bad side, and i know how you feel.
Before i was staff it felt like i was the only one posting but it also has something to do about timezones,
some were active when i was asleep and i was active when they were asleep

Ace said:
insults? I hope it's not me i try my best not to get on anyone's bad side, and i know how you feel.
Before i was staff it felt like i was the only one posting but it also has something to do about timezones,
some were active when i was asleep and i was active when they were asleep

not you but i was made fun of for liking yaoi and shonen ai. you shouldn't have quit staff, when you are the only one working. now no one works and don't post. timezones are bad but i see people online but that won't post

SecretWish said:
not you but i was made fun of for liking yaoi and shonen ai. you shouldn't have quit staff, when you are the only one working. now no one works and don't post. timezones are bad but i see people online but that won't post

I'm glad it wasn't me, and made fun of cause your likes and dislikes? First time i'm hearin this, i may be late in saying but I'm sorry Secret.

the ones online and not posting in public areas are usually posting updates on their work in a private channel. As to test for bugs and such.

Ace said:
I'm glad it wasn't me, and made fun of cause your likes and dislikes? First time i'm hearin this, i may be late in saying but I'm sorry Secret.

the ones online and not posting in public areas are usually posting updates on their work in a private channel. As to test for bugs and such.

thank you and i wanted to leave at that point but meeting ewon, made me stop that. i didn't know that. sorry i was thinking they are just reading and ignoring my posts and threads. i always asked star and mansi to post, and that reply to some threads but not all the time

SecretWish said:
thank you and i wanted to leave at that point but meeting ewon, made me stop that. i didn't know that. sorry i was thinking they are just reading and ignoring my posts and threads. i always asked star and mansi to post, and that reply to some threads but not all the time

I know Mansi is working on Userbars and Awards right now, though i cannot speak for Star as I don't really know honestly, I think Star keeps track of everything in the logs and back ups.

But as I've said before for me personally if i cannot voice my opinion on the matter i don't post. It may be the same for them.
I cannot speak for them, and i'm not Defending them, i'm only Stating what i know being on both sides of the spectrum i hope you can understand. It's never on purpose.

Ace said:
I know Mansi is working on Userbars and Awards right now, though i cannot speak for Star as I don't really know honestly, I think Star keeps track of everything in the logs and back ups.

But as I've said before for me personally if i cannot voice my opinion on the matter i don't post. It may be the same for them.
I cannot speak for them, and i'm not Defending them, i'm only Stating what i know being on both sides of the spectrum i hope you can understand. It's never on purpose.

star replies to me sometime so i don't complain but others never replied to me. sometimes madarauciha replies but lately even he is not replying. i never saw clara or the other people in the staff replying

SecretWish said:
star replies to me sometime so i don't complain but others never replied to me. sometimes madarauciha replies but lately even he is not replying. i never saw clara or the other people in the staff replying

Personally from what i know? Clara isn't the type that enjoys 18+ content, She's more on the safe side. For madara he replies when he can think of him like the strong silent type whereas clara is the shy careful one (I'm Referring to typical anime behaviours)

But like i said i'm not defending them and i cannot speak for them i just know how it''s like on both ends.

@secretwish 
We have been trying to post more too but all the members are too busy with their lives and with the forum work. I am not into technical things at all. So I try to post more, do the typical admin duties and prevent spam in AMF.
@ace thank you for contributing so much to the forum. It's sad to see you go but your personal life comes first. If you get time, feel free to join us anyone.

[quote="Star_Of_Hope" pid='98230' dateline='1529934958']
@secretwish 
We have been trying to post more too but all the members are too busy with their lives and with the forum work. I am not into technical things at all. So I try to post more, do the typical admin duties and prevent spam in AMF.
@ace thank you for contributing so much to the forum. It's sad to see you go but your personal life comes first. If you get time, feel free to join us anyone.
[/quote]

i didn't blame you or madarauciha anytime in my posts. you are talking to me and posting and engaging with others. others never did that and sometimes i feel like posting here is an obligation of mine

Ace said:
Personally from what i know? Clara isn't the type that enjoys 18+ content, She's more on the safe side. For madara he replies when he can think of him like the strong silent type whereas clara is the shy careful one (I'm Referring to typical anime behaviours)

But like i said i'm not defending them and i cannot speak for them i just know how it''s like on both ends.

i don't know much about them to even make those deductions. personally i don't like playing safe.

people not posting even after getting tagged. i noticed that people are not posting, are they not getting alerts?. madarauciha didn't post any replies and he is not the person to ignore me

SecretWish said:
people not posting even after getting tagged. i noticed that people are not posting, are they not getting alerts?. madarauciha didn't post any replies and he is not the person to ignore me

He is busy. He is getting alerts and he is monitoring for spam posts but he wouldn't be posting much because of his schedule.
Thank you for your understanding.

Star_Of_Hope said:
He is busy. He is getting alerts and he is monitoring for spam posts but he wouldn't be posting much because of his schedule.
Thank you for your understanding.

thanks for clearing up that. i will try not to ask him of anything, when he is busy. once he is back i will ask him things that i usually ask

Back