Posting threads

BurnsyCEO said:
<p>Same here</p>

can you please do something about it?
i couldn't post any threads and i don't even see the message body box properly.
this never happened before

Demon_skeith said:
seems like someone went and messed in the skin templates. Or there is some kind of code failure.
i think so too.
but who would mess around like this and it will take forever for clara to fix this again. she is always busy these days

please fix the quick reply button soon.
i use it a lot and not having is taking me a long time to post. and what is this black space, where i am typing?

Poseidon said:
It's kinda fixed today haha..
yes but my favorite quick reply is not fixed.
i am very sad and i used to post a lot but now it's taking me a lot of time, without the quick reply box

Blackangel said:
yes but my favorite quick reply is not fixed.
i am very sad and i used to post a lot but now it's taking me a lot of time, without the quick reply box

It's not permanent, she'll fix it, don't rush her haha..

Poseidon said:
It's not permanent, she'll fix it, don't rush her haha..
but i don't have much time.
everyone will lose their colors this week. clara binge posted for 2 days and all we can do is help her a little

Blackangel said:
but i don't have much time.
everyone will lose their colors this week. clara binge posted for 2 days and all we can do is help her a little

It's good to reset things once in a while. We can get it next week

Poseidon said:
It's good to reset things once in a while. We can get it next week
are you fine with losing your color?
i always held onto my color when i had it. it made me feel very special.
i lost the access to vip forum too

Blackangel said:
are you fine with losing your color?
i always held onto my color when i had it. it made me feel very special.
i lost the access to vip forum too

Haha.. i just can't help, the situation is just not very advantageous, some of us are busy, sick..

Poseidon said:
Haha.. i just can't help, the situation is just not very advantageous, some of us are busy, sick..
now you are talking.
did you notice that is we post another 102 posts, we could cover everything and the slack too? we might not get the color but i hate when we break out goal record. it's been being features for more 15 weeks!

Wow, seems like its even worse today. I'm no mybb expert but is someone screwing around in the ACP or is this theme assets being discontinued?
[/list]

Demon_skeith said:
Wow, seems like its even worse today. I'm no mybb expert but is someone screwing around in the ACP or is this theme assets being discontinued?
[/list]
only the quick reply box is bad.
they made an announcement too. use the new reply and new thread buttons. it will work

Back