Post count

Status
Not open for further replies.
Risk said:
You could just raise the amount of posts needed.

You missed my point, Risk.
That section is for nonsensical banter, which doesn't need quality. Like day-to-day life stuff. Very mundane things. It's like a special section, where a user can have their own sub forum, after they have proved to be a loyal member, with their post count.

Star_Of_Hope said:
You missed my point, Risk.
That section is for nonsensical banter, which doesn't need quality. Like day-to-day life stuff. Very mundane things. It's like a special section, where a user can have their own sub forum, after they have proved to be a loyal member, with their post count.

Yes but these boards and threads are popular and I'd say at least 20% of posts are made here and they aren't even spam. I find my self and a lot of other posting there as well there really doesn't seem to be any kind of logical reason to why it would not count. When you're trying to get posts and get up in the ranks there is close to no motivation for me when half most posts don't even count, I find my self avoiding these threads because whats the point. Now posts aren't everything but when there is actually something to get out of having a lot of posts it kinda does.

Risk said:
Yes but these boards and threads are popular and I'd say at least 20% of posts are made here and they aren't even spam. I find my self and a lot of other posting there as well there really doesn't seem to be any kind of logical reason to why it would not count. When you're trying to get posts and get up in the ranks there is close to no motivation for me when half most posts don't even count, I find my self avoiding these threads because whats the point. Now posts aren't everything but when there is actually something to get out of having a lot of posts it kinda does.
I see.
I never thought people care a lot about their post counts to be honest. I will check with others and most probably we would be moving all the threads to general discussions section, where the posts do count.
We will be implementing strict rules like what can be posted in members discussions plaza. I hope that should be okay with you :D

Risk Chan, what are the sections you are hoping to get the post counted? V. I. P. Forum, forum games, advertising section are out of the picture.
So, out of member interviews, member discussions plaza, my own section in anime section..... What are the sections do you want us to enable the post count? Please don't say all of them as member interviews, can be counted as a type of spam

Claraviolet said:
Risk Chan, what are the sections you are hoping to get the post counted? V. I. P. Forum, forum games, advertising section are out of the picture.
So, out of member interviews, member discussions plaza, my own section in anime section..... What are the sections do you want us to enable the post count? Please don't say all of them as member interviews, can be counted as a type of spam

Member discussions section. Other sections aren't active enough to take notice but this section got many of my posts and I want my post count to increase too.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see.
I never thought people care a lot about their post counts to be honest. I will check with others and most probably we would be moving all the threads to general discussions section, where the posts do count.
We will be implementing strict rules like what can be posted in members discussions plaza. I hope that should be okay with you :D

Well not only is it fun to see your posts go up there are ranks to be gotten out of having high posts and when half of them don't count it feels like it would take for ever.

Claraviolet said:

Well I don't know but it feels like half my posts aren't being counted if you could put a full list of ever board that doesn't count I can show you the ones I'm talking about.

Risk said:
Well not only is it fun to see your posts go up there are ranks to be gotten out of having high posts and when half of them don't count it feels like it would take for ever.

Well I don't know but it feels like half my posts aren't being counted if you could put a full list of ever board that doesn't count I can show you the ones I'm talking about.

I see.
These are the sections that have post count disabled:
  • Member interviews
  • Claraviol's kindom of terror
  • Member discussions plaza (and it's sub forums)
  • Advertising section
  • Forum games
  • V.I.P. forum.
What are the sections that you propose to have the count enabled among these sections, Risk?

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see.
These are the sections that have post count disabled:
  • Member interviews
  • Claraviol's kindom of terror
  • Member discussions plaza (and it's sub forums)
  • Advertising section
  • Forum games
  • V.I.P. forum.
What are the sections that you propose to have the count enabled among these sections, Risk?

I guess we can include Member discussions section, and maybe Clara's section since she posts everything related to everything there.

MadaraUchiha said:
I guess we can include Member discussions section, and maybe Clara's section since she posts everything related to everything there.

I am fine with including member discussions section, but Clara's section might not be a good idea.
She doesn't even follow the episode count and such. She posts threads like "episode 4-16 discussions and such"

MadaraUchiha said:

Yes these are the two I wanted to be counted. I know you guys didn't want personal boards to be counted but this one is just used to often to not be.

Risk said:
Yes these are the two I wanted to be counted. I know you guys didn't want personal boards to be counted but this one is just used to often to not be.

We will ask her not to post interesting topics in that section. You made less than 40 posts approximately in that section.
It shouldn't be a problem, if she posts in the anime discussions section

Star_Of_Hope said:
We will ask her not to post interesting topics in that section. You made less than 40 posts approximately in that section.
It shouldn't be a problem, if she posts in the anime discussions section

Ah I see.

you finally made them count those posts.
i tried to do many a times but never succeeded like this.

Risk said:
I'd probably have it once I get my extra posts counted.

you will need 200 posts but i didn't think almost 100 of your posts are not counted.
you should get the color soon.

Angel said:
you finally made them count those posts.
i tried to do many a times but never succeeded like this.

you will need 200 posts but i didn't think almost 100 of your posts are not counted.
you should get the color soon.

Yeah I've been a bit more active than usual recently so I should have it in no time. Cant wait to hit the big 1000.

Risk said:
Yeah I've been a bit more active than usual recently so I should have it in no time. Cant wait to hit the big 1000.

you will get a color like mine. it's not attractive but somehow i lost my other group promotion, which have the bright blue color.good luck in getting the big 1000

@angel did they also change the green colour? Been trying to find out a while but can't find the correct thread. I really liked that one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back