Post count

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risk

I made a similar thread about this a while ago but it was more of a question than a suggestion. Could we get post counting enabled on all boards, I don't know what boards it is disabled on but I really don't see why some would be excluded. I feel like majority of my posts are in boards that don't count posts and have probably missed out on hundreds at this point.

We are revamping AMF little by little.
We will definitely consider this. Right now, we don't have post count enabled in claraviolet's kingdom of terror, and in member discussions plaza. Even my section used to be in member discussion plaza, but I moved it, as I posted stuff only about anime. 
Well, member interviews also don't have the count enabled.
That's it I guess.
As for your post count, if you consider all the posts, you have 836 posts in all the boards.

Yeah from that number you can see that I post on these boards a lot. I really hope you consider changing this.

Risk said:
Yeah from that number you can see that I post on these boards a lot. I really hope you consider changing this.

Hmm....Sure risk chan.
Those boards lost their meaning too. Members discussion plaza is like a personal board for members. But it became a general discussions board...

Claraviolet said:
Hmm....Sure risk chan.
Those boards lost their meaning too. Members discussion plaza is like a personal board for members. But it became a general discussions board...

how much post count do i have from hidden thingies im interested probs not that much more different from how much i have now

Ace said:
how much post count do i have from hidden thingies im interested probs not that much more different from how much i have now

Hmm...let me check xD
1767 before you say anything.....staff section got post count disabled too ._.

Claraviolet said:
Hmm...let me check xD

Wow, hes got a lot almost double!

Claraviolet said:
Hmm...let me check xD

haaaahaha love it, i say keep staff disabled that's something completely different from the member's posts etc.

Risk said:
Wow, hes got a lot almost double!

We do plan a lot to make AMF better :p

Ace said:
haaaahaha love it, i say keep staff disabled that's something completely different from the member's posts etc.

Sorry kiddo.
But you got all the access you would ever need though ...even being in retired staff. If I am not wrong...you would probably won't be in that group for long.

Claraviolet said:
We do plan a lot to make AMF better :p

Sorry kiddo.
But you got all the access you would ever need though ...even being in retired staff. If I am not wrong...you would probably won't be in that group for long.

GASP i'm being dropped to new member help someone she's power hungry!@@!@!@!@! Call 911! <3

Risk said:
@claraviolet I don't mean to rush you but any update on this, really looking forward to it.

is it because you want the new color?
you could ask her and she might give you directly. you got the gray color for 400 posts too

Angel said:
is it because you want the new color?
you could ask her and she might give you directly. you got the gray color for 400 posts too

Well its a little of that but I'd go up a few hundred and judging by you I'm sure you got at least over 1000 post that haven't been counted.

Risk said:
Well its a little of that but I'd go up a few hundred and judging by you I'm sure you got at least over 1000 post that haven't been counted.

i would say more than that as they don't even count my v.i.p. forum posts. you could ask them directly for a group promotion, you have every right to ask for it

Angel said:
i would say more than that as they don't even count my v.i.p. forum posts. you could ask them directly for a group promotion, you have every right to ask for it

I'd probably have it once I get my extra posts counted.

Risk said:
@claraviolet I don't mean to rush you but any update on this, really looking forward to it.

;_; It will take time and as we have new user groups, the requirements would change too.
We will let you know about this, at the earliest.

Claraviolet said:
;_; It will take time and as we have new user groups, the requirements would change too.
We will let you know about this, at the earliest.

Thanks, I'll try be patient.

Risk said:
Thanks, I'll try be patient.

Please do understand that a member can have their own section in that member discussions plaza, once they hit 5k posts and they can post whatever they want from blogs to their own daily life stuff.
If we include all those posts, we might not be able to maintain the quality of the forum :(

Star_Of_Hope said:
Please do understand that a member can have their own section in that member discussions plaza, once they hit 5k posts and they can post whatever they want from blogs to their own daily life stuff.
If we include all those posts, we might not be able to maintain the quality of the forum :(

You could just raise the amount of posts needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back