Poll: September 2019 Anime Group Watch

September 2019 Group Watch Anime

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MadaraUchiha said:
Talking about being transported into a sort of video game world. I mean there are anime with isekai-esque plots that came before Inuyasha as well.

Why do you wanna know? Besides it was somewhat relevant in the 2000's.

Does isekai mean only video game based worlds?

Everyone remember that, just two days are left for the poll to auto-close.
So hurry up, if you haven't voted so far.

MadaraUchiha said:
Not necessarily but it became an actual trend after SAO so a video game-esque fantasy world is a commonality.

Then there's definitely older isekai than .hack.

I am sorry and none of those names are popular enough to get into my watch list. I won't be watching any of those anime

they are good
dakaretai had a good rating. why would you say that they are not . you just don't like those anime. there isn't anything else much to it

Yoshida said:
I am sorry and none of those names are popular enough to get into my watch list. I won't be watching any of those anime
I mean Drifters is recent and is pretty popular as well. I just don't understand what your definition of popularity is. Usually I use Myanimelist to gauge it.

Unfortunately I have seen drifters.
None of the other options are interesting. Count me out for this group watch.

Lucifer said:
Unfortunately I have seen drifters.
None of the other options are interesting. Count me out for this group watch.
You can vote for it and participate in the threads. You don't need to watch it again.

MadaraUchiha said:
You can vote for it and participate in the threads. You don't need to watch it again.
isn't that cheating.
if he is not going to watch then he shouldn't vote in the poll at all

Blackangel said:
isn't that cheating.
if he is not going to watch then he shouldn't vote in the poll at all
I've voted for an anime a lot of times that I've already watched. Many people have as well. We need a result more than anything.

MadaraUchiha said:
I've voted for an anime a lot of times that I've already watched. Many people have as well. We need a result more than anything.
i never voted like that.
even if i did vote usually i rewatch it again and i think that's how the rules are

MadaraUchiha said:
There's no rules what are you talking about.
invisible rules
shouldn't post anything about bl outside of the forum, shouldn't recommend ongoing anime, shouldn't recommend long anime. those are all rules but never got written

Blackangel said:
invisible rules
shouldn't post anything about bl outside of the forum, shouldn't recommend ongoing anime, shouldn't recommend long anime. those are all rules but never got written
Yeah but those are because it makes sense not to choose them. There's nothing wrong in people voting for something. I mean a lot of people here voted for Akatsuki no Yona and Violet Evergarden for the same reason. It means you want other people to watch it. There's no point in rewatching it because the main reason is to have more discussion not about whether you watched it this month or not.

MadaraUchiha said:
Yeah but those are because it makes sense not to choose them. There's nothing wrong in people voting for something. I mean a lot of people here voted for Akatsuki no Yona and Violet Evergarden for the same reason. It means you want other people to watch it. There's no point in rewatching it because the main reason is to have more discussion not about whether you watched it this month or not.
i didn't think like that
i will remember this the next time i recommend some anime for the group watch

MadaraUchiha said:
Alright man.
I don't want to make this a tie and hopefully I wouldn't do it, with my vote

i thought it would have closed by now.
isn't this past the time you mentioned, madarauchiha? i really don't understand this anymore

No one knows how it works man.
But it will close soon and I think I barely made it in time, to break the tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back