Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mo Dao Zu Shi

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Parasyte -the maxim-

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AkimichiPratik said:
well i have my semester this month im not sure i can participate but ill try for sure

O fek. Same. Oh. Wew. Just remembered that.

So it looks like JoJo is the winner, perfect for me! I have it downloaded and had put it on hold just recently!

Mansi14 said:
O fek. Same. Oh. Wew. Just remembered that.

So it looks like JoJo is the winner, perfect for me! I have it downloaded and had put it on hold just recently!

I'll tag you in the first discussion thread then.

AkimichiPratik said:
well i have my semester this month im not sure i can participate but ill try for sure

you can't always make time and if you want to try, watch mo dao zu chi. it has shonen ai tag, but i haven't seen anything in 14 episodes and 15th episode will be released soon, which is the last episode for season 1

Angel said:

you can't always make time and if you want to try, watch mo dao zu chi. it has shonen ai tag, but i haven't seen anything in 14 episodes and 15th episode will be released soon, which is the last episode for season 1

I need to be sold on a particular anime to even try it, and I'm not in this case. Plus I don't want to watch Shonen Ai as I mentioned earlier.

Angel said:

[quote="AkimichiPratik" pid='109191' dateline='1538893257']

i dont think i can do it this month coz ranma 1/2 is already going slow. ill write it down tho. thenksss
[/quote]

then you could join later but if there are other good anime, you could watch them. watch mo dao zu shi first. it's shonen ai but there is nothing in it. i am disappointed but the story is good.

If you are interested watch Urusei Yatsura and InuYasha. Both of these along with Ranma 1/2 were written by the same lady.

Sindar said:
Exactly =) Most of us here have completely different tastes and preferences, would be silly to get upset about it.

She must be very upset man and if you leave her alone, she would get over it. Angel got friends who can reply to her threads now.

MadaraUchiha said:
I need to be sold on a particular anime to even try it, and I'm not in this case. Plus I don't want to watch Shonen Ai as I mentioned earlier.
i don't believe the anime that you have watched are very good
Sindar said:
Exactly =) Most of us here have completely different tastes and preferences, would be silly to get upset about it.

but they don't get treated like perverts for liking it and i don't get why the fuk you think it's silly

Sindar said:

Nameless said:
She must be very upset man and if you leave her alone, she would get over it. Angel got friends who can reply to her threads now.
what the fuk are you saying?

Angel said:

but they don't get treated like perverts for liking it and i don't get why the fuk you think it's silly

I am sorry don't get mad at me and I was saying you have a friend who can talk to you in the section you like. What's wrong with that? Why are you mad at me when I am trying to help you relax?

Angel said:

1. I don't need your validation to know what I watch are good.
2. You are being rude to others and this is a warning.

MadaraUchiha said:
1. I don't need your validation to know what I watch are good.
2. You are being rude to others and this is a warning.

what the fuk? i didn't say anything and those are the people who came to me accusing me of things and you don't see it? why the fuk am i only getting the warning?

Angel said:
what the fuk? i didn't say anything and those are the people who came to me accusing me of things and you don't see it? why the fuk am i only getting the warning?

Chill angel. Don't get banned for nothing. I will vote for whatever you recommend next month and it might win too. I won't be able to meet the goal and get the colored name for myself

Back