Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Haikyuu

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SecretWish said:
i made a mistake and you haven't said anything like this before. you could let is slide just for this one time.

If you vote for Gurren Lagann, The Devil is a Part Timer will end up winning since it has more votes. Are you okay with that?

MadaraUchiha said:
If you vote for Gurren Lagann, The Devil is a Part Timer will end up winning since it has more votes. Are you okay with that?

my anime would never get more votes. haikyuu is winning. i will let it be this time.

SecretWish said:
my anime would never get more votes. haikyuu is winning. i will let it be this time.

Gurren Lagann is more popular than all of those anime so it's not intentional.

Looks like haikyuu got selected for this month.
Well, it's a good anime so I got no issues with it whatsoever.
We should announce this soon, Madarauchiha

Star_Of_Hope said:
Looks like haikyuu got selected for this month.
Well, it's a good anime so I got no issues with it whatsoever.
We should announce this soon, Madarauchiha

I'll announce it today.

Haikyuu for the win eh.. I am already re watching the best moments in all seasons.. Hinata has a monsterous stamina.. Amd kakeyama has a monstrous precision.

Sase said:
Haikyuu for the win eh.. I am already re watching the best moments in all seasons.. Hinata has a monsterous stamina.. Amd kakeyama has a monstrous precision.

i an going to rewatch it too. i watched it a long time ago myself. i didn't expect a sports anime to be good

SecretWish said:
i an going to rewatch it too. i watched it a long time ago myself. i didn't expect a sports anime to be good

Have you seen one outs and kuroko no basket.. They also good

Sase said:

Everyone watched one outs as it was selected for a group watch. She must have seen it but I don't remember it accurately.
Will you watch the haikyuu anime selected for this month's group watch?

Sase said:

i saw one outs and it's good and i watched kuroko no basket but i dropped it halfway. it's too large and there are movies too

Back