Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MadaraUchiha

Akatsuki
Staff member
So, here's the thread for the August 2018 anime group watch.
The poll closes on 7th August 2018 at 10 PM IST.

Here's the list:
The Devil is a Part-Timer
Owari no Seraph
Saiki Kusuo no Psi-nan
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Haikyuu

Be sure to vote

Owari no Seraph.
I have been planning to watch it for a very long time now.
Shucks everything seems to be tied....

Nope.. Its like I havent seen the title "Devil is a part timer".. Not even heard of it.. And I have seen owari no seraph.. Its one hell of a fucking awesome anime.

Sase said:
Nope.. Its like I havent seen the title "Devil is a part timer".. Not even heard of it.. And I have seen owari no seraph.. Its one hell of a fucking awesome anime.

Thanks for the review.... And ya should watch it. Ya will love it.. The twists and the gore.. Oh yeahh..

Sase said:

Watched season 1 and half of season 2 and I liked Owari no Seraph a lot too.
Though I'm surprised that you have never heard of The Devil is a Part-Timer. It's a very popular anime.

MadaraUchiha said:
Watched season 1 and half of season 2 and I liked Owari no Seraph a lot too.
Though I'm surprised that you have never heard of The Devil is a Part-Timer. It's a very popular anime.

Cool bruh.. :). And to tell ya the truth , I never knew about baccano ... Which is again one of the popular animes.. Well, I don't know some famous animes unless someone tells me about it... I dont search about animes often.. Its just when I visit YT or some recommendation from some random anime pops up.. I give it a try..

Sase said:
Cool bruh.. :). And to tell ya the truth , I never knew about baccano ... Which is again one of the popular animes.. Well, I don't know some famous animes unless someone tells me about it... I dont search about animes often.. Its just when I visit YT or some recommendation from some random anime pops up.. I give it a try..

If you've watched Baccano I presume you've also watched Durarara? Same author and similar non-linear multiple POV style.

MadaraUchiha said:
If you've watched Baccano I presume you've also watched Durarara? Same author and similar non-linear multiple POV style.

No.. Haven't watched durarara, man.. I need to watch those popular ones when I find time..

MadaraUchiha said:

No.. Haven't watched durarara, man.. I need to watch those popular ones when I find time..

Sase said:

Baccano kinda got lost under the shelf because it was released in 2007. 2007 is when we got Death Note, Code Geass, Gurren Lagann, Naruto Shippuden, Darker than Black and was actually a flop when it came out. It became popular because people eventually started discovering, and more so because of Durarara, kind of like people retroactively went back to something similar.

MadaraUchiha said:
Baccano kinda got lost under the shelf because it was released in 2007. 2007 is when we got Death Note, Code Geass, Gurren Lagann, Naruto Shippuden, Darker than Black and was actually a flop when it came out. It became popular because people eventually started discovering, and more so because of Durarara, kind of like people retroactively went back to something similar.

Ah.. I see.. Too many good animes that year. Gotta check out how it is then..

did i not recommend anything? may be i missed it or forgotten about it. i will go with haikyuu among these anime.

Back