• KonoSuba

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Yuri!!! on Ice

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TechnicalSuwako said:
If you can then go ahead.
My experience with such sites is that legal ones are all geo-blocked, and illegal ones serve a fuckton of ads and go down a few weeks later.

TV on the other hand is legal with no geo-blocking, still serves a fuckton of ads in between programmes but at least it never goes down.

I use masteranime, always HD streams never lets me down and it has no pop ups.

Risk said:
I use masteranime, always HD streams never lets me down and it has no pop ups.

I can view that one (after switching host).
Only too bad the only options are subs or dubs, I'd prefer to watch in its original most state rather, since subtitles always tend to distract me (even if subtitles are in a language of which I can't even read its script).

TechnicalSuwako said:
I can view that one (after switching host).
Only too bad the only options are subs or dubs, I'd prefer to watch in its original most state rather, since subtitles always tend to distract me (even if subtitles are in a language of which I can't even read its script).

so the anime that i have recommended won. this calls for a celebration. i will watch it all in one go

TechnicalSuwako said:
If you can then go ahead.
My experience with such sites is that legal ones are all geo-blocked, and illegal ones serve a fuckton of ads and go down a few weeks later.

TV on the other hand is legal with no geo-blocking, still serves a fuckton of ads in between programmes but at least it never goes down.

you could use ad blocker for those sites. i use ad blocker for all the sites that i visit.
it will be a problem when you are using a phone

SecretWish said:
so the anime that i have recommended won. this calls for a celebration. i will watch it all in one go

you could use ad blocker for those sites. i use ad blocker for all the sites that i visit.
it will be a problem when you are using a phone

Well, good luck with your ad blocker to block TV commercial breaks (actually wouldn't be a that bad idea, some countries just don't seem to know how to not annoy people with that).
And ad blockers won't disable subtitles, since these are hard-coded into the videos.

TechnicalSuwako said:
Well, good luck with your ad blocker to block TV commercial breaks (actually wouldn't be a that bad idea, some countries just don't seem to know how to not annoy people with that).
And ad blockers won't disable subtitles, since these are hard-coded into the videos.
i use them when i use my computer. if you use ad blocker on streaming websites, then you could watch ad free anime episodes

[quote="TechnicalSuwako" pid='89598' dateline='1522651428']

What I was referring to all the time was literally TV, which doesn't go over a computer, and is not a website.
[/quote]

i am sorry i didn't notice it. then now you know how to watch those episodes from a website.

Back