Political discussions are hereby banned in this forum

MadaraUchiha said:
Do you really think it won't turn into a shitshow in a political or religious thread? Besides what do you wanna discuss anyway?

Just a few things man.
I really want to vent some anger and I don't think it's possible here with no cursing. Never mind.

We don't want unwanted trouble here, Kaname
We wouldn't want to deal with anything later. I don't want any such troubling discussions here

Kaname said:
Just a few things man.
I really want to vent some anger and I don't think it's possible here with no cursing. Never mind.

Just answer one question. Is this you venting against Trump?

Blackangel said:
I never thought I would see a post like this, in my enter life! seriously? why are political discussions not allowed? if you have made a rule, you should have an explanation to back it up.

Political discussions in actual life brings serious unrest so what do you think would happen here? I m honestly so fed up of politics all over the world and not just here. I agree and support this this rule 100 percent .

It's been three years since ot was implemented. I'm kinda bd of surprised the discussion about if we should have such a rule isstill being discussed, haha.

Blackrose said:
Political discussions in actual life brings serious unrest so what do you think would happen here? I m honestly so fed up of politics all over the world and not just here. I agree and support this this rule 100 percent .
i am sorry and no wonder staff are totally against any discussions here.
Kaynil said:
It's been three years since ot was implemented. I'm kinda bd of surprised the discussion about if we should have such a rule isstill being discussed, haha.
somethings needs to be changed over time, kaynil

[quote="Kaynil" pid='212906' dateline='1597652762']
Oh, I am not against reevaluating things from time to time, especially if it is deemed something is not working well.

Right now the argument is that the staff doesn't want politics or anything controversial so to have the staff consider changing it, we'd need something more than the fact that many other forums allow such discussions. It'd be more about how can we make it so we can have these topics while reassuring the staff that it won't get out of hand, and we'd probably need more than just give our word for that, haha.
[/quote]

i feel like this needs to be changed
but i don't have the power to make it happen and i feel bad about that

Blackangel said:
i feel like this needs to be changed
but i don't have the power to make it happen and i feel bad about that
I guess then we need to put our heads together on a way to have such discussions without risking them from people going too extreme with them and then form a proposal around it.

I shouldn't have bumped this
Never mind man. It's fine I don't need to anything do be discussed here when it comes to political discussions

Thank you all so much for your understanding.
It's not easy to navigate the troubled waters and we would like to avoid such situations by any means.

it's cool star
we do understand and we don't want to have any trouble here because of us. don't worry about it

Yup, I'm sure that you also want peace to remain in tact..I think this is a good way lol

Kaname said:
I shouldn't have bumped this
Never mind man. It's fine I don't need to anything do be discussed here when it comes to political discussions

We all have some kinda beef with politics but lets keep it on social media and other platforms. Trust me I have a lot to say as well lol

Blackrose said:
Yup, I'm sure that you also want peace to remain in tact..I think this is a good way lol

We all have some kinda beef with politics but lets keep it on social media and other platforms. Trust me I have a lot to say as well lol

more like i want those discussions here
but i don't want to go against staff and make that happen by voicing it out often.

Blackangel said:
more like i want those discussions here
but i don't want to go against staff and make that happen by voicing it out often.

That's great hun and I am happy that you feel this way :)

White_Tiger said:
As long as i remember.. i haven't talked about politics here. I prefer history discussion than politics discussion

That's great and thank you for understanding.
We don't want to have any conflicting discussions here with respect to politics, no matter what.

Back