Political discussions are hereby banned in this forum

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
Please refrain from posting political discussions on this forum. This is for the welfare of this forum.

Thanks and regards,
Claraviolet

I never thought I would see a post like this, in my enter life! seriously? why are political discussions not allowed? if you have made a rule, you should have an explanation to back it up.

Seriously this gonna implemented? I don't like it and make be you don't care but it's a right to talk about these things.

KuranKaname said:
Seriously this gonna implemented? I don't like it and make be you don't care but it's a right to talk about these things.

It may be so but the world is different.
We wouldn't want to get in trouble and that's why we have deleted 4k posts or more

Star_Of_Hope said:
It may be so but the world is different.
We wouldn't want to get in trouble and that's why we have deleted 4k posts or more

I am not going to say anything as I want a mod position here and pissing off mods is not a good thing for it

^ Not sure you outright saying you are holding opinions in order to get a position is going to help you much either, hahaha. xP

Welp. That's quite a surprise. If you don't mind me asking. How come that talking politics can put the community at risk? I am just confused but I think I miiight have an idea where you guys are coming from, seeing my good share of flamewars and stuff going in communities discussing polarising issues.. or perhaps this has to do with the host terms of services.

Whatever the case, a small explanation can go a long way towards having members accepting the new rule once they understand how it is for the welfare of the community. So I hope you indulge us. :)

[quote="Kaynil" pid='83527' dateline='1513051377']
^ Not sure you outright saying you are holding opinions in order to get a position is going to help you much either, hahaha. xP

Welp. That's quite a surprise. If you don't mind me asking. How come that talking politics can put the community at risk? I am just confused but I think I miiight have an idea where you guys are coming from, seeing my good share of flamewars and stuff going in communities discussing polarising issues.. or perhaps this has to do with the host terms of services.

Whatever the case, a small explanation can go a long way towards having members accepting the new rule once they understand how it is for the welfare of the community. So I hope you indulge us. :)
[/quote]

They should at least know that I am not good with that decision.
I am not a pushover but a just a guy with ambition

Personally, I have to agree with this rule is we see this from a different perspective. This is an anime and manga forum and not a political niche. I understand getting upset with a forbidden rule on that specific niche. If you can see from the media with famous celebrities being admired by all parties. Once the celebrity shows bias or favoritism to one party, an entire side dislikes or does not support them again. If a political discussion for one side could affect users from the opposite side. Of course, everyone has the right to express themselves and show their position. The admin has the right to make the rules and they put into consideration that this discussion is not appropriate for this forum. I am just assuming from a webmaster's perspective.

[quote="Robbie626" pid='84019' dateline='1514260723']
Personally, I have to agree with this rule is we see this from a different perspective. This is an anime and manga forum and not a political niche. I understand getting upset with a forbidden rule on that specific niche. If you can see from the media with famous celebrities being admired by all parties. Once the celebrity shows bias or favoritism to one party, an entire side dislikes or does not support them again. If a political discussion for one side could affect users from the opposite side. Of course, everyone has the right to express themselves and show their position. The admin has the right to make the rules and they put into consideration that this discussion is not appropriate for this forum. I am just assuming from a webmaster's perspective.
[/quote]

If it is strictly to only those two, then why would they need other forums?

Claraviolet said:
Please refrain from posting political discussions on this forum. This is for the welfare of this forum.

Thanks and regards,
Claraviolet

Hmm not even about trump's fake hair? lol jk

You should open this point here man.
It's a popular topic and I don't know why you haven't allowed it until now.

Kaname said:

political stuff gets pretty heated pretty fast, specially this time of year.

Demon_skeith said:
political stuff gets pretty heated pretty fast, specially this time of year.

I know man.
But we could do civil and they get to generate immense activity.

Kaname said:

It's needless trouble, especially with the US election coming soon.

MadaraUchiha said:

I do agree with that.
We don't want any trouble here. I don't want any such discussions in MAF.

MadaraUchiha said:
Everyone is allowing them man.
I don't see any big deal about them but if that's what you all feel, then it's fine.

Kaname said:
Everyone is allowing them man.
I don't see any big deal about them but if that's what you all feel, then it's fine.

Do you really think it won't turn into a shitshow in a political or religious thread? Besides what do you wanna discuss anyway?

Back