Parallels in Manga

i download those manga lol
there are many manga in my computer and i don't want to delete them as they are pretty much masterpieces for me
i try not to download any manga. since i read on my pc it's alot more annoying than on phone

i see.
i try to save everything in case if my phone dies soon or something like that lol
i used to read on my phone but it felt too awkward to hold my phone like that all the time so i tried on pc and it worked out well

i used to read on my phone but it felt too awkward to hold my phone like that all the time so i tried on pc and it worked out well
that's good lol
these days i am reading only novels so for me phone works out fine

i tried novels on my phone but the text felt too small could just be my eyesight going to shit though
i think some fonts are just bad.
but some websites allow us to customize the font settings and that's good

might be i just don't have the patience to figure it out just rather do it on pc lmao
lol i can understand that.
i was like that but then i thought reading online in some websites can be good rather than waiting for the manga to be uploaded in famous websites

lol i can understand that.
i was like that but then i thought reading online in some websites can be good rather than waiting for the manga to be uploaded in famous websites
true i've been tempted to read the novels of some many times but i hold out cause the visuals are always nice

true i've been tempted to read the novels of some many times but i hold out cause the visuals are always nice
that's true lol
but i wouldn't want to wait that long and i end up reading a lot of novels

Back