Parallels in Manga

Ace

Does anyone else really love panels like these? In my opinion they are some of the absolute best panels in manga depending on the context i usually get goosebumps. If the art is as good as this one it's even better.

(Source for image is Storm inn)

03-copy-6.png

i love them but usually i don't see many of them in manga. what's your favourite manga with this concept?

i love them but usually i don't see many of them in manga. what's your favourite manga with this concept?
there ain't many that i know of that has utilized it much but storm inn did it well there's a few more but i don't remember which ones specifically. Tales of demons and gods has some great ones.

there ain't many that i know of that has utilized it much but storm inn did it well there's a few more but i don't remember which ones specifically. Tales of demons and gods has some great ones.
cool thanks ace
i will give it a try for sure and i hope it's not too long. i am not looking for a very large manga

i understand
just don't forget about it lol. it's a really good manga and the same goes to kyou kara ore wa
I'll add it to my list before i forget lol i used to just bookmark all the stuff i want to read but sometimes i forget about those so i just write em down now

I'll add it to my list before i forget lol i used to just bookmark all the stuff i want to read but sometimes i forget about those so i just write em down now
that's good lol
i try to bookmark too and then i try to export them to my other devices like my computer

that's good lol
i try to bookmark too and then i try to export them to my other devices like my computer
i have about 100 or so manga in my bookmarks alone and i've forgotten which ones i've read so i have to adapt for my shitty memory

i have about 100 or so manga in my bookmarks alone and i've forgotten which ones i've read so i have to adapt for my shitty memory
that's a lot of manga lol
i usually have about 30 bookmarks and not more than that. if i don't like something after i open the bookmark,i would delete it right away

that's a lot of manga lol
i usually have about 30 bookmarks and not more than that. if i don't like something after i open the bookmark,i would delete it right away
i usually keep all my bookmarks even after reading cause you never know if you want to re-read one of em y'know?

i usually keep all my bookmarks even after reading cause you never know if you want to re-read one of em y'know?
i download those manga lol
there are many manga in my computer and i don't want to delete them as they are pretty much masterpieces for me

Back