Origin

Ace

Manga Name: Origin

Source: Manga Rock

Ranking: 3570

Chapters: 75

Genres: Action, Ecchi, Seinen, Drama, Sci-Fi, Mature

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description:
The year is AD 2048. Japan is connected to the Eurasian continent by a transcontinental railroad. The capital, Tokyo, has become a crucible of criminals and terrorists. And so, in the metropolitan darkness a mysterious presence attacks and slaughters people, unnoticed, night after night... Just what are these "things that are not human" living in hiding in the human world? And just who is this "Origin" person they are facing?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Opinion: Again personally not a fan of mature manga but im a sucker for a good story, at first i took this one with a grain of salt cause i hate sci-fi but after a few chapters the characters and story-line grew on me, I'm more of a medieval person but i don't discriminate cause of a genre.

Ranking: [X] Means it checks the box [/] Doesn't completely satisfy [?] not sure

Personal Ranking: 9/10
[/] Manga complete?
[X] Great Art?
[X] Stunning story-line?
[X] Fantastic Character design?

Explanation on the reduction of my rating: Incomplete. [Note: +1 point cause it's update speed is quite fast for a lesser known manga.]

Ace said:

Manga Name: Origin

Source: Manga Rock

Ranking: 3570

Chapters: 75

Genres: Action, Ecchi, Seinen, Drama, Sci-Fi, Mature

Description:
The year is AD 2048. Japan is connected to the Eurasian continent by a transcontinental railroad. The capital, Tokyo, has become a crucible of criminals and terrorists. And so, in the metropolitan darkness a mysterious presence attacks and slaughters people, unnoticed, night after night... Just what are these "things that are not human" living in hiding in the human world? And just who is this "Origin" person they are facing?

Personal Opinion: Again personally not a fan of mature manga but im a sucker for a good story, at first i took this one with a grain of salt cause i hate sci-fi but after a few chapters the characters and story-line grew on me, I'm more of a medieval person but i don't discriminate cause of a genre.

Ranking: [X] Means it checks the box [/] Doesn't completely satisfy [?] not sure

Personal Ranking: 9/10
[/] Manga complete?
[X] Great Art?
[X] Stunning story-line?
[X] Fantastic Character design?

Explanation on the reduction of my rating: Incomplete. [Note: +1 point cause it's update speed is quite fast for a lesser known manga.]
Great review. Manga rock does have some good stuff but this is also not my genre. Happy reading though

blackrose said:
Great review. Manga rock does have some good stuff but this is also not my genre. Happy reading though

how unfortunate, what are your favorite genre's? I may have some on my list i haven't posted yet.

Ace said:
how unfortunate, what are your favorite genre's? I may have some on my list i haven't posted yet.

I'm more into romance comedy and adventure stuff. Things with morales and values kinda. I like stuff that make me feel there is a point to reading or watching and not just because.

blackrose said:
I'm more into romance comedy and adventure stuff. Things with morales and values kinda. I like stuff that make me feel there is a point to reading or watching and not just because.

i'll check my list.

Back