One punch Man

Blackrose

V.I.P. Member
I started this anime yesterday. Looks good, full of action and great quality imagery. Couldn't finish it though as my kid came in and that is to much violence for his little mind in my opinion lol Will be trying to complete a few more episodes soon.

One Punch man primarily functions as a parody of Shounen anime like Dragon Ball while also commenting on the Japanese society and how it treats its youth. Also both the anime and the manga are R rated so you definitely cannot show it to kids.

It's an amazing anime and it's not very dark.I don't think a kid would have nightmares if he/she were to see it. Complete watching it and let me know what you think of it at the end

BurnsyCEO said:
I was under the impression you were a teen from the way you talk. I was wrong.

Lol I'm only a few years away from it

Well thanks for the heads up and info as usual. I'm glad I decided to stop it when I did for my kids. I had no idea that it was R rated

Nameless said:
It's an amazing anime and it's not very dark.I don't think a kid would have nightmares if he/she were to see it. Complete watching it and let me know what you think of it at the end
I think I would better be safe than sorry with the nightmares and I will try to complete a few more episodes soon. Got some stuff going on these days

blackrose said:
Lol I'm only a few years away from it

Well thanks for the heads up and info as usual. I'm glad I decided to stop it when I did for my kids. I had no idea that it was R rated

I think I would better be safe than sorry with the nightmares and I will try to complete a few more episodes soon. Got some stuff going on these days

Yeah well the gratuitous blood would probably have made it apparent for you lol.

i swear there is another thread for this. i don't remember who posted it but there is a thread for this.
it's a good anime and you should complete watching it

MadaraUchiha said:
Yeah well the gratuitous blood would probably have made it apparent for you lol.

Actually it was the terrifying monsters lol

Demon_skeith said:
It really is a great first season, I hope season 2 can live up to the first season's hype.

Even more encouragement to complete the season huh. ..lol

Angel said:
i swear there is another thread for this. i don't remember who posted it but there is a thread for this.
it's a good anime and you should complete watching it

Back