One Piece manga translations

Star_Of_Hope said:
Mansi14 said:
You would never know if some random, not-so-popular scanlation group is translating manga :D

In fact, the Original OPF also have a scanlation group, named opf desire if my memory serves me right :D
They has translated the One piece chapter 0 too...That is the only one I read actually >.> long ago

I see.
So, other translation groups like the ones that provide us chapter in mangastream or mangafox are not the original scanlation groups then.

mangastream and mangapanda provides the original...
most scanlation groups are based on voluntary work...like i can start my own scanlation group if i want to...but of course its not a child's play... :p
and well...nothing is original or something >_>" it just depends upon skills...and as for sites like mangafox, mangahere, etc...they don't have their own translation groups. They just host the manga which aer translated by the groups

Mansi14 said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
Mansi14 said:
You would never know if some random, not-so-popular scanlation group is translating manga :D

In fact, the Original OPF also have a scanlation group, named opf desire if my memory serves me right :D
They has translated the One piece chapter 0 too...That is the only one I read actually >.> long ago

I see.
So, other translation groups like the ones that provide us chapter in mangastream or mangafox are not the original scanlation groups then.

most scanlation groups are based on voluntary work...like i can start my own scanlation group if i want to...but of course its not a child's play... :p
and well...nothing is original or something >_>" it just depends upon skills...and as for sites like mangafox, mangahere, etc...they don't have their own translation groups. They just host the manga which aer translated by the groups

I see. Then why do they make a watermark on each of their pages?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Mansi14 said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
Mansi14 said:

I see.

I see. Then why do they make a watermark on each of their pages?

So that the credits aren't stolen...
That is what watermarks are for yeah...

Star_Of_Hope said:
Mansi14 said:
So that the credits aren't stolen...
That is what watermarks are for yeah...
Well, I am talking about "Mangafox's" watermark :D

Eh..
It must be because....I don't know :p
Maybe they also have their translation group >.>
Or because the manga they are hosting should only be hosted by them and not other random sites? >.>

Mansi14 said:
Eh..
Or because the manga they are hosting should only be hosted by them and not other random sites? >.>

I see.
That makes sense now :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Mansi14 said:
Eh..

I see.
That makes sense now :D
not quite sure >.>

MadaraUchiha said:
The site is quite old...........It's juz that, they are removing the old chapters as a mark of respect for the authors...............
what's that bro? sounds rather cheesy xD

Kizaru said:
MadaraUchiha said:
The site is quite old...........It's juz that, they are removing the old chapters as a mark of respect for the authors...............
what's that bro? sounds rather cheesy xD

It's true..........Here:
"[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]In respect to the publishers, we only translate and host a small number of the most recent chapters for any series that will have an English volume released at some point. We encourage you to go out and support the growth of the industry by purchasing these volumes if you're able to. "[/font]

MadaraUchiha said:
It's true..........Here:
"[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]In respect to the publishers, we only translate and host a small number of the most recent chapters for any series that will have an English volume released at some point. We encourage you to go out and support the growth of the industry by purchasing these volumes if you're able to. "[/font]
now, i can't help but feel guilty about my remark x(
i wish i could purchase manga. but i can't them anywhere in the streets x(

Kizaru said:
MadaraUchiha said:
It's true..........Here:
now, i can't help but feel guilty about my remark x(
i wish i could purchase manga. but i can't them anywhere in the streets x(

Well, you don't need to feel guilty if you read popular manga.........The authors get enough money..........

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, you don't need to feel guilty if you read popular manga.........The authors get enough money..........

can they make a decent living with it? x(

Back