One Piece manga translations

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
Do you guys know that, there are different translators at different groups who try to translate one piece manga?
If not, then listen to this, every group translates the manga and then they release it for others to read.

So, some words differ from one manga provider to another manga provider.
By far mangapanda, seems to be winning the race :D

wow.
didn't know that.
why in the world would someone want to do the same damn work, again and again?

The most popular version need not be the best..........I've heard that mangastream has the best translations............Which is true, cuz, the translation of Shingeki no Kyojin manga(i.e., Attack on Titan) sucked in mangapanda...........

Kizaru said:
wow.
didn't know that.
May be they are trying to compete in some way :D

MadaraUchiha said:
The most popular version need not be the best..........I've heard that mangastream has the best translations............Which is true, cuz, the translation of Shingeki no Kyojin manga(i.e., Attack on Titan) sucked in mangapanda...........

I see.
So the ultimate manga source is manga stream then :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Kizaru said:
wow.
didn't know that.
May be they are trying to compete in some way :D

MadaraUchiha said:

I see.
So the ultimate manga source is manga stream then :D

I am not sure about One Piece..........But, I found it to be the best for Naruto and Shingeki no Kyojin............And, I forgot to tell you, they only keep the 3 latest chapters, and delete the old chapters to respect the authors............So, you can juz read till the last but one chapter in mangapanda, and then go for mangastream after you catch up............

MadaraUchiha said:
I am not sure about One Piece..........But, I found it to be the best for Naruto and Shingeki no Kyojin............And, I forgot to tell you, they only keep the 3 latest chapters, and delete the old chapters to respect the authors............So, you can juz read till the last but one chapter in mangapanda, and then go for mangastream after you catch up............

Thank you for that information :D
May be we should make a thread about the site "mangastream" to obtain quality manga :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Thank you for that information :D
May be we should make a thread about the site "mangastream" to obtain quality manga :D

You can just check it out............

There is only a difference in words other than that everything is the same so no matter what translation group will do it it would be the same :D

Shole said:
There is only a difference in words other than that everything is the same so no matter what translation group will do it it would be the same :D

Still, some words can effect us deeply and some can't.
Still, the meaning and feel remain the same. Is that it? :D

MadaraUchiha said:
Yea, that's what I told you............It only has the latest chapters.........

why only latest chapters dude?
is that site new or something?

You would never know if some random, not-so-popular scanlation group is translating manga :D

In fact, the Original OPF also have a scanlation group, named opf desire if my memory serves me right :D
They has translated the One piece chapter 0 too...That is the only one I read actually >.> long ago

Mansi14 said:
You would never know if some random, not-so-popular scanlation group is translating manga :D

In fact, the Original OPF also have a scanlation group, named opf desire if my memory serves me right :D
They has translated the One piece chapter 0 too...That is the only one I read actually >.> long ago

I see.
So, other translation groups like the ones that provide us chapter in mangastream or mangafox are not the original scanlation groups then.

Kizaru said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Yea, that's what I told you............It only has the latest chapters.........

why only latest chapters dude?
is that site new or something?

The site is quite old...........It's juz that, they are removing the old chapters as a mark of respect for the authors...............

mangapanda- releases translated manga fastest , quality is meh
mangastream - slower than mangapanda , better quality

it doesn't matter as long as u get the gist of it
there is no correct translation coz 1 word in Japanese can be translated in many ways

the official translations are given by viz media , even their translation can be wrong
but they are the official source

NightBaron said:

there is no correct translation coz 1 word in Japanese can be translated in many ways

the official translations are given by viz media , even their translation can be wrong

Then what about the chapters found in mangafox, mangahere...
do they have their own scanlation groups as well?

Star_Of_Hope said:
NightBaron said:

Then what about the chapters found in mangafox, mangahere...
do they have their own scanlation groups as well?

Then they should restrict themselves from keeping their mark on those pages.
They sure got us fooled for some time :D

Back