Oldest manga you have read

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, if popularity merely means knowing that such a thing exists, I would say Pokemon.... And, I don't think all streaming websites are banned, I think Netflix, crunchyroll work there..... And, a website is a streaming website if its primary function is for people to watch anime, I guess....

Did pokemon get any anime or manga awards? Why do you think it is the popular one? Did you forget about digimin, bey blade, Yugioh?

Awards speak of quality first, then fame.... Plus, Pokemon merchandise brings billions, and everyone has heard of it..... As far as the other anime are concerned, I have no idea what they are about and I came to know about them recently.....

MadaraUchiha said:
Awards speak of quality first, then fame.... Plus, Pokemon merchandise brings billions, and everyone has heard of it..... As far as the other anime are concerned, I have no idea what that are about and I came to know about them recently.....

I can't believe that only pokemon merchandise makes millions. They should have made other anime merchandise too. I would love to buy some merchandise myself.

Nel said:
I can't believe that only pokemon merchandise makes millions. They should have made other anime merchandise too. I would love to buy some merchandise myself.

Well, you look at Pokemon Go, that was like the most talked-about video game a few months ago..... Pokemon sells, there's no denying that......

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, you look at Pokemon Go, that was like the most talked-about video game a few months ago..... Pokemon sells, there's no denying that......

Do the game players watch pokemon series just to see what kind of pokemon they are gonna capture? Many people see other anime but they don't purchase merchandise. Typical idiots

Nel said:
Do the game players watch pokemon series just to see what kind of pokemon they are gonna capture? Many people see other anime but they don't purchase merchandise. Typical idiots

It's about interest, and how much it has impacted you, and how much you liked or loved it.... I love One Piece, Naruto, Death Note, etc., so, if I can get my hands on something good, I'd pick it, but, that's not the case for everyone else....

MadaraUchiha said:
It's about interest, and how much it has impacted you, and how much you liked or loved it.... I love One Piece, Naruto, Death Note, etc., so, if I can get my hands on something good, I'd pick it, but, that's not the case for everyone else....

That's absurd but people are paranoid. They should appreciate the true beauty of the anime .

BlueFog2019 said:
I read the manga before it was aired on tv, i like it a lot too

what else have you watched?
i liked a little of dragon ball but it never became my favorite anime unlike most of the people. i liked naruto and it's good which got me into anime completely

Angel said:
what else have you watched?
i liked a little of dragon ball but it never became my favorite anime unlike most of the people. i liked naruto and it's good which got me into anime completely

Well.. various thing like ghost hunt, jigoku Shojo, another, gunparade march, tsukihime, scrapped princess, macross, kekkaishi.. and many other

I used to like dragon ball that much but now is not that much anymore, but still entertainment. Naruto is good too, i like the support characters ini Naruto

BlueFog2019 said:
Well.. various thing like ghost hunt, jigoku Shojo, another, gunparade march, tsukihime, scrapped princess, macross, kekkaishi.. and many other

I used to like dragon ball that much but now is not that much anymore, but still entertainment. Naruto is good too, i like the support characters ini Naruto

that's a very long list.
i watched ghost hunt, jigoku shoujo, macross frontier too.
who is your favorite character in naruto? any top 5?

Angel said:
that's a very long list.
i watched ghost hunt, jigoku shoujo, macross frontier too.
who is your favorite character in naruto? any top 5?

Ghost hunt is interesting anime, it Made me curious about astral thing

Favorite Naruto characters? Let's see... Nara Shikamaru, Hyuga Neji, Zabuza, Gaara of the desert, and Orochimaru

BlueFog2019 said:
Ghost hunt is interesting anime, it Made me curious about astral thing

Favorite Naruto characters? Let's see... Nara Shikamaru, Hyuga Neji, Zabuza, Gaara of the desert, and Orochimaru

aren't zabuza and orochimaru the anti protagonists?
you have an interesting list of favorite anime characters. who is your all time favorite character and why?

[quote="BlueFog2019" pid='132292' dateline='1555040860']

Yes they are, zabuza's back story is nothing special, more characters have more deep back story but his heroic final moment at the bridge is very impressive and change my mind! Sadly the author ruined zabuza by revived him for the ninja war.

Orochimaru in my view is not that bad, he just obsessed with research and he have his own ambition to fulfill. It's interesting to see his ambition and obsession and see him changing. Oh yes, i like his story and relationship with Jiraiya and Tsunade.

Okay now if you ask me about all time favorite then it's too hard. Too many characters mixed up on my mind haha.. i must remember old characters i've been watching so far
[/quote]

i liked haku better than zabuza.
i wished he had lived longer and become friends with naruto and sasuke.
my favorite characters change a lot too

Angel said:
i liked haku better than zabuza.
i wished he had lived longer and become friends with naruto and sasuke.
my favorite characters change a lot too

Haku is a good boy, it's unfortunate that he's under zabuza's care so he must involved in crime activities, but those two relationship kinda interesting also, somehow it's kinda dom sub relationship on surface but zabuza actually care about haku. And i like it better if haku is a girl hehe..

How about recently? Who is your recent favorite?

BlueFog2019 said:
Haku is a good boy, it's unfortunate that he's under zabuza's care so he must involved in crime activities, but those two relationship kinda interesting also, somehow it's kinda dom sub relationship on surface but zabuza actually care about haku. And i like it better if haku is a girl hehe..

How about recently? Who is your recent favorite?

i don't want haku to be a girl.
he is already too pretty and i can't imagine him being a girl even more pretty.
i like haku.
i like their strange relationship. but haku died without knowing zabuza cares for him which is sad.
my favorite character is ewo from totally captivated

Angel said:
i don't want haku to be a girl.
he is already too pretty and i can't imagine him being a girl even more pretty.
i like haku.
i like their strange relationship. but haku died without knowing zabuza cares for him which is sad.
my favorite character is ewo from totally captivated

Well.. isn't that good? I need pretty female characters every now and then *pervert mode : on* haha.. just joking just joking
Yes that was sad, but i guess from haku perspective he already satisfied with how zabuza treat him, so it's not a bad thing for haku
Who is ewo?

Back