Oldest manga you have read

BlueFog2019 said:
Well.. isn't that good? I need pretty female characters every now and then *pervert mode : on* haha.. just joking just joking
Yes that was sad, but i guess from haku perspective he already satisfied with how zabuza treat him, so it's not a bad thing for haku
Who is ewo?

it's not good and being a woman, i prefer to see how men and you know how that goes and i am just joking too.
haku cared for zabuza and he thought he is only a tool to zabuza which is just sad. and ewon is from totally captivated. he is a really good character with out of this world art.

Angel said:
it's not good and being a woman, i prefer to see how men and you know how that goes and i am just joking too.
haku cared for zabuza and he thought he is only a tool to zabuza which is just sad. and ewon is from totally captivated. he is a really good character with out of this world art.

Haku is indeed interesting, like you said.. it would be epic if he know that zabuza actually care for him

I think naruto, boruto are both old and interesting manga for those coming newly into manga to read and satisfy their heart of reading fictional stories.

Sincerem said:
I think naruto, boruto are both old and interesting manga for those coming newly into manga to read and satisfy their heart of reading fictional stories.
The story of Naruto is really nice. I have watched most of its episode, and liked the story. You can also watch Pokemon.

Dragonball is what I remember to be the oldest one that I have read/watched. As far as I remember, I watched it first on TV episode around 1998.

Back