• Kemono no souja erin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N/A Don't vote for this option

• Yami shibai

• Total voters
MadaraUchiha said:
Alright. I've been wanting to watch this gambling anime called Kaiji. It's supposed to be the best in the genre.

oh...that. I have watched it. It is indeed good but as I am not into blood and gore...I didn't enjoy it all that much

Claraviolet said:
oh...that. I have watched it. It is indeed good but as I am not into blood and gore...I didn't enjoy it all that much

Oh, cool.
Alright, what about Nanatsu no Tazai? It's a popular shounen series that's 24 ep long and season 2 is coming out in January.

MadaraUchiha said:
Oh, cool.
Alright, what about Nanatsu no Tazai? It's a popular shounen series that's 24 ep long and season 2 is coming out in January.

I believe it's overrated. It's like fairy tail too much fan service with no good plot and such

Claraviolet said:
It is a good anime.
I liked it ^^
Why are you sighing again? :mad:
You are constantly rejecting my recommendations.
I guess we will watch Giant Killing then? You have not seen it right

MadaraUchiha said:
You are constantly rejecting my recommendations.
I guess we will watch Giant Killing then? You have not seen it right

The thing is ...I am not into romance, blood, gore. So, if you have anything else. I would love to give it a try ^^
Giant killing!!!!
Yup...haven't seen it kiddo

Claraviolet said:
The thing is ...I am not into romance, blood, gore. So, if you have anything else. I would love to give it a try ^^
Giant killing!!!!
Yup...haven't seen it kiddo

Sure. I would love to. I am watching cromatite high school as of now. Just 2 more episodes to go.

Davis said:
when you say together, do you mean we stream them together ?

i have had a look at the anime in that list and none look interesting to me

im watching some of currently aired stuff nothing new ...

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kenpachi15?status=1

that's my list the eps seen in the currently watching list aren't accurate have seen more

you can watch them. i had a look at all the anime and i cannot pick one because none interest me.

time is another issue but i could do it in a month but not to the anime in that list, maybe next time

That is exactly right. We watch them during the same day and we will be discussing about it. I don't remember participating in this actively but it sounds fun

Back