October 2017 anime recommendations

MadaraUchiha said:
Oh. Anyway, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso is my only recommendation.

o_O
I have already watched that ya know. So, I really wouldn't want you guys to pick that anime ._.

Claraviolet said:
o_O
I have already watched that ya know. So, I really wouldn't want you guys to pick that anime ._.

Oh. You told me that you've only heard of it. That's why I suggested it.
By the way, my vote is either for Erin or Diamond no Ace. I'd rather watch Erin. DnA has 75 episodes, and I already have Bleach and Fairy Tail, two huge anime on my plate, along with aired small anime like Sakamoto Desu ga?, and currently airing anime One Piece and Boruto, and I'm gonna start three new Fall 2017 anime this weekend.

MadaraUchiha said:
Oh. You told me that you've only heard of it. That's why I suggested it.
By the way, my vote is either for Erin or Diamond no Ace. I'd rather watch Erin. DnA has 75 episodes, and I already have Bleach and Fairy Tail, two huge anime on my plate, along with aired small anime like Sakamoto Desu ga?, and currently airing anime One Piece and Boruto, and I'm gonna start three new Fall 2017 anime this weekend.

Yeah...I am not good with names ._.
Diamond no ace! I have completed watching kemono no souja erin today ._. Couldn't help it. It's good.

Claraviolet said:
Yeah...I am not good with names ._.
Diamond no ace! I have completed watching kemono no souja erin today ._. Couldn't help it. It's good.

Wow. You finished 50 episodes?! Then, I guess we'll watch DnA.

Claraviolet said:
Yup. Liked it a bit too much I guess ._.
Yesh!

Yeah, cool. I guess we'll announce it on Saturday, and start watching it from Monday, if more people are willing to.
By the way, did you try to contact Nel or Sebastian?

MadaraUchiha said:
Yeah, cool. I guess we'll announce it on Saturday, and start watching it from Monday, if more people are willing to.
By the way, did you try to contact Nel or Sebastian?

Well....Sure! That would be great!
I hope everyone watched it.

Nope and I don't think they will come back at this point

Claraviolet said:
Well....Sure! That would be great!
I hope everyone watched it.

Nope and I don't think they will come back at this point

You can try, you know. Both of them were pretty active here.

MadaraUchiha said:
You can try, you know. Both of them were pretty active here.

Sigh...I have deleted konaha Chan's account... He really didn't wanna come back. As we know him from before... He reconsidered. But now.....

Claraviolet said:
Sigh...I have deleted konaha Chan's account... He really didn't wanna come back. As we know him from before... He reconsidered. But now.....

But, did you contact him/her? You can't give up without trying.

MadaraUchiha said:
But, did you contact him/her? You can't give up without trying.

Uh.....I thought they were a bit of troublemakers. If they want to be here, they will come again. If not, I guess that would be it.

Claraviolet said:
Uh.....I thought they were a bit of troublemakers. If they want to be here, they will come again. If not, I guess that would be it.

Troublemakers? Hmmm. Alright, cool. Though, you need to understand that they were extremely active. More active than I ever was.

MadaraUchiha said:
Troublemakers? Hmmm. Alright, cool. Though, you need to understand that they were extremely active. More active than I ever was.

Alright....I will look into it. We lose the email id's of the deleted members. You should understand that too ma-chan ._.

Claraviolet said:
Alright....I will look into it. We lose the email id's of the deleted members. You should understand that too ma-chan ._.

You should have told that to me earlier.
Someone told us they contacted Sebastian, right? I'll ask him/her, if you don't have their E-mail.

MadaraUchiha said:
You should have told that to me earlier.
Someone told us they contacted Sebastian, right? I'll ask him/her, if you don't have their E-mail.

>.<
Okay....I kinda deleted too many accounts .... ;-;
Testaccount chan , I can go on and on...but it wouldn't do any good at this point

Claraviolet said:
>.<
Okay....I kinda deleted too many accounts .... ;-;
Testaccount chan , I can go on and on...but it wouldn't do any good at this point

Why did you have to do that?
Maybe, but, let's just try, shall we.

MadaraUchiha said:
Fine, fine. By the way, shall I tag people here again to hear their thoughts.

Sure. That would be great. I will make a poll tomorrow or during the weekend.

Back