October 2017 anime recommendations

You wouldn't pick my recommendations. So, what's the point in even tagging me. If you want only shonen anime, I would recommend, SAO season 3. My honest pick is hitorijime my hero

yaoifangirl said:
You wouldn't pick my recommendations. So, what's the point in even tagging me. If you want only shonen anime, I would recommend, SAO season 3. My honest pick is hitorijime my hero

I will add both of them to the poll. Right now I am into sports anime and we pick top anime that's been chosen by the users

MadaraUchiha said:
Diamond no Ace interests me, but, I need to know the opinions of others.

What about Erin><?

Claraviolet said:
I will add both of them to the poll. Right now I am into sports anime and we pick top anime that's been chosen by the users

What about Erin><?

I like Shoujo stuff but not everyone.
Plus, all of these aren't mainstream enough. None of them are in my watch-list. I'm willing to watch one of these if others want to.

MadaraUchiha said:
I like Shoujo stuff but not everyone.
Plus, all of these aren't mainstream enough. None of them are in my watch-list. I'm willing to watch one of these if others want to.

Well...gaki ka omai? Do not judge an anime based on the name kiddo. It's shonen and it has arslan senki's feel

I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that wants to watch hoop days, but someone voted for Ace no daiya so I pick that too

Claraviolet said:
Well...gaki ka omai? Do not judge an anime based on the name kiddo. It's shonen and it has arslan senki's feel

*Face-palm*. I don't 'judge' anything. I already told you, I've watched a lot of Shoujo anime, and I like them.
I haven't watched Arslan Senki. I heard it's a historical anime.

MadaraUchiha said:
*Face-palm*. I don't 'judge' anything. I already told you, I've watched a lot of Shoujo anime, and I like them.
I haven't watched Arslan Senki. I heard it's a historical anime.

It's not a shoujo anime. It's like seirei no moribito..jeez and watch arslan senki

Claraviolet said:
It's not a shoujo anime. It's like seirei no moribito..jeez and watch arslan senki

Alright, cool. I liked Seirei no Moribito.
And to reiterate, my recommendation would be Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, AKA Your lie in April.

MadaraUchiha said:
Alright, cool. I liked Seirei no Moribito.
And to reiterxate, my recommendation would be Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, AKA Your lie in April.
Let me make one thing clear kiddo... Seirei no moribito is no shoujo anime><

MadaraUchiha said:
Clara, does this thread have a poll? If so, it's not visible in my current theme.
Nope. I thought you were the one who asked me to wait till Saturday :mad:

MadaraUchiha said:
I got confused since you told you'll add the recommendations of other people but didn't.

Well I just said that I will take that into consideration too as she seemed a bit well... Off

Back