Obsessed with gintama

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
My sister is obsessed with it. There is no other name to it. She watches the same episode over and over.....I could never understand something like that. I do watch erza'a fight, bleach toddler episode from time to time but once in every two years or so....but she watches it for every few weeks or months....

is there anybody else who is obsessed with gintama here?

I'm planning to watch Gin Tama after I finish Fairy Tail since the final season is probably coming next year, with the manga ending soon. So, who knows, I may get addicted.

MadaraUchiha said:
I'm planning to watch Gin Tama after I finish Fairy Tail since the final season is probably coming next year, with the manga ending soon. So, who knows, I may get addicted.

MadaraUchiha said:
Disgusting, like come on. I watched 37 episodes of it last year and there was nothing disgusting.

Picking you nose, ear all the damn time... Jeez of course he is disgusting. I have watched 70 episodes before finally dropping it for good
BurnsyCEO said:
It was so bad. And what the fuck is this 15 character BS.

Now I am lost ... What do you mean and why are you swearing bunny Chan?

Claraviolet said:
Picking you nose, ear all the damn time... Jeez of course he is disgusting. I have watched 70 episodes before finally dropping it for good

You know, Luffy does that from time to time too.

MadaraUchiha said:
You know, Luffy does that from time to time too.

He doesn't do that often and gintoki's face possess me off and I hate the way they consider shinpachi as just glasses

Claraviolet said:

Well it's gone now. It was triggering me so much.

BurnsyCEO said:
Well it's gone now. It was triggering me so much.

Well i don't get it. Anyway let me. Know if you need something...I watched too many good anime

Back