November 2019 Anime Group Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
my suggestions never get picked
and i keep recommending really good and mild movies. i wish you could add that movie once

Blackangel said:
my suggestions never get picked
and i keep recommending really good and mild movies. i wish you could add that movie once
It had 1 vote, the others had at least 2.

MadaraUchiha said:
It had 1 vote, the others had at least 2.
blackrose was inactive
otherwise she would have voted for it. couldn't you at least consider it? people can watch it or ignore it but you can add them here

Blackangel said:
blackrose was inactive
otherwise she would have voted for it. couldn't you at least consider it? people can watch it or ignore it but you can add them here
Actually Blackrose voted in the poll, she chose Maquia, Sword of the Stranger and Perfect Blue.

We'll watch it next month. We barely managed three last month.

MadaraUchiha said:
Actually Blackrose voted in the poll, she chose Maquia, Sword of the Stranger and Perfect Blue.

We'll watch it next month. We barely managed three last month.
thank you for considering it
it's a heartwarmingly beautiful story and i want people to watch it

BurnsyCEO said:
Sounds good. I didn't even vote and I got 3 of my picks here.
Two movies had only one vote and some people here have a problem with watching older stuff so I didn't pick Ghost in the Shell.

MadaraUchiha said:
Two movies had only one vote and some people here have a problem with watching older stuff so I didn't pick Ghost in the Shell.

What do you mean you didn't pick it when it's right there?

Sorry blackangel...i chose another movie since it looked interesting. I thought I voted for your pick as well though.  Guess I didn't. .my bad
once whatever is chosen this month isn't scary i will check it out

it's completely alright
thank you for that and may be we can watch it next time. madarauciha told me he would consider it

I don't think there are many people for this month's group watch.
I don't have enough time, so I am opting out as well

Star_Of_Hope said:
Will you be watching all of them?
I don't know much about others. Who are participating in this group watch again?
Everybody who replied in this thread and others who voted in the poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back