Nice to Meet You All!

Mehr

Hi everybody, I like to be among fellow anime and manga lovers here. Nice to Meet You All! :love:

Hi Mehr
Welcome to My Anime Forum. What's your favourite anime?
Hi, thank you. Its hard to choose, yet I have a 1 to10 list actually. Bungo Stray Dogs, Jujutsu Kaisen & Re:Zero − Starting Life in Another World are the ones that I watched plenty times, what is yours?

Hi Mehr.
Welcome to the forum. Have you watched any long anime?
Hello, I watched more than 250 anime and I'm quite addicted. I think Black Clover is considered a long one, which is one of my top 10 favorite and its really amazing. What is your favorite on?

that's so cool.
did you publish it anywhere mehr?
Yes actually in Tapas by the name of "Grand Pine Prince"
I'm a beginner but really enjoy different types of manga especially Sci-fi & Fantasy . In my opinion, Manga & anime are underappreciated around the world.

Tell me, what is your favorite genre DarkAngle? Any suggestion for me to watch?

Hi Mehr. Welcome. If you need suggestions, please let us know your preferred genres.
If it's only sci-fi and fantasy then try Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic anime. It's good.

Hi Mehr. Welcome. I tagged you in the group watch for anime, feel free to join if you like.

Yes actually in Tapas by the name of "Grand Pine Prince"
I'm a beginner but really enjoy different types of manga especially Sci-fi & Fantasy . In my opinion, Manga & anime are underappreciated around the world.

Tell me, what is your favorite genre DarkAngle? Any suggestion for me to watch?
that's great mehr.
will check it out. and you are right there are many things in anime and manga and not enough people know it's value. my favorite genre is shonen ai....sorry to disappoint you lol
but if you want sci-fi and fantasy try tokyo ghoul, claymore, god eater, sword art online, log horizon.

Hi Mehr. Welcome. If you need suggestions, please let us know your preferred genres.
If it's only sci-fi and fantasy then try Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic anime. It's good.
Thanks Rinko, I watched that, its an interesting anime sure, but if memory helps the season 2 wasn't as good as I expected. I probably should watch it again.

that's great mehr.
will check it out. and you are right there are many things in anime and manga and not enough people know it's value. my favorite genre is shonen ai....sorry to disappoint you lol
but if you want sci-fi and fantasy try tokyo ghoul, claymore, god eater, sword art online, log horizon.
Not at all, in fact I like shounen-ai & Yaoi manga and anime and watched some interesting ones like Hitorijime My Hero. My main favorite is still fantasy and I also watched your suggestions too! Lol. I didn't like sward art but tokyo ghoul (specially season 1) is a masterpiece.

Not at all, in fact I like shounen-ai & Yaoi manga and anime and watched some interesting ones like Hitorijime My Hero. My main favorite is still fantasy and I also watched your suggestions too! Lol. I didn't like sward art but tokyo ghoul (specially season 1) is a masterpiece.
that's so cool mehr.
it's not often you meet shounen ai and yaoi fans lol. i am so glad to see you here. i like hitorijime my hero but my favorite will always be totally captivated manhwa lol. that art is just cool. have you read it? sword art online is a bit overrated lol.

It is hard to find good shounen-ai anime but there is a vast amount of manga in that area. "totally captivated" is in my reading list but I'm on first couples of chapters (no spoilers! ;)) It started really strong. I like these types of manga, the boy has to pay his due by serving a boss who seemingly hate him but secretly love him and wants him around. I kind of can guess whats going to happen next!

It is hard to find good shounen-ai anime but there is a vast amount of manga in that area. "totally captivated" is in my reading list but I'm on first couples of chapters (no spoilers! ;)) It started really strong. I like these types of manga, the boy has to pay his due by serving a boss who seemingly hate him but secretly love him and wants him around. I kind of can guess whats going to happen next!
i like totally captivated not because it's got really good story lol but the art is just top notch and i just can't forget about it. if it's all about only story, then i will probably go with seven days manga. the story is very good and unique.

Thanks Rinko, I watched that, its an interesting anime sure, but if memory helps the season 2 wasn't as good as I expected. I probably should watch it again.
That's good to hear. It's a really good anime and not many people know about it. I do like Shounen ai as well but not as much as Darkangel above. Have you watched Another anime? What about Ai no kusabi?

Hello, I watched more than 250 anime and I'm quite addicted. I think Black Clover is considered a long one, which is one of my top 10 favorite and its really amazing. What is your favorite on?
I thought you were new to anime man :cheers:
Looks like you are a veteran yourself. My favorite anime is Vampire Knight. I think I watched Black Clover too or was it Black cat. I need to check that :cheers:

I thought you were new to anime man :cheers:
Looks like you are a veteran yourself. My favorite anime is Vampire Knight. I think I watched Black Clover too or was it Black cat. I need to check that :cheers:
Nice, I watched Vampire Knight first season, I haven't watched the second season yet., mostly because I feel like the big powerful vampire lover is going to trump the young adopted brother and I don't have the heart to see the result!:sneaky:

Back