Nice to Meet You All!

That's good to hear. It's a really good anime and not many people know about it. I do like Shounen ai as well but not as much as Darkangel above. Have you watched Another anime? What about Ai no kusabi?
I think Ai no kusabi is a short one. and pretty dark for a anime (not manga, manga can be very darker). :devilish:
:devilish::devilish:

I should say, I think Shounen ai manga has more fans than it seems, because they're not many people bravely willing to admit they like this genre.
I really enjoy this types of manga and I'm also a huge fan of fantasy and Sci-Fi. An anime with good story and artistic artwork capture my heart very quickly.
My suggestions:
For vampire genre lovers: Noblesse
For fiction lovers: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Last edited:
I think Ai no kusabi is a short one. and pretty dark for a anime (not manga, manga can be very darker). :devilish:
:devilish::devilish:

I should say, I think Shounen ai manga has more fans than it seems, because they're not many people bravely willing to admit they like this genre.
I really enjoy this types of manga and I'm also a huge fan of fantasy and Sci-Fi. An anime with good story and artistic artwork capture my heart very quickly.
My suggestions:
For vampire genre lovers: Noblesse
For fiction lovers: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

I agree and it's too dark but one of the first BLs I have ever come across and it stuck with me.
Have you read Ten count? I watched Brotherhood and I did try Noblesse but dropped it. I don't even remember the reason after all this time.

I agree and it's too dark but one of the first BLs I have ever come across and it stuck with me.
Have you read Ten count? I watched Brotherhood and I did try Noblesse but dropped it. I don't even remember the reason after all this time.
For the record, I'm not saying it is something wrong with dark art, in fact, the first manga I read was "killing stalking" , one of the darkest BL manga you can find, which is also very artistic, yet sad and troubling.
I haven't read Ten count I heard it was becoming an anime so I was looking forward to it in fact. Have you heard anything about that?

For the record, I'm not saying it is something wrong with dark art, in fact, the first manga I read was "killing stalking" , one of the darkest BL manga you can find, which is also very artistic, yet sad and troubling.
I haven't read Ten count I heard it was becoming an anime so I was looking forward to it in fact. Have you heard anything about that?
I understand and I don't mind the twisted romance as long as it's just a story. I never quite understood KS and even the ending was disturbing, for me anyway. I am not completely sure about the date of Ten count anime, but it's supposed to be released this year. Do you watch BL drama as well?

I understand and I don't mind the twisted romance as long as it's just a story. I never quite understood KS and even the ending was disturbing, for me anyway. I am not completely sure about the date of Ten count anime, but it's supposed to be released this year. Do you watch BL drama as well?
With me,the story and art must me compelling, so, no matter de genre, I appreciate all anime and manga, as well as BL, & Yaoi. But I don't like it when it become more phonographic than a story oriented piece.

With me,the story and art must me compelling, so, no matter de genre, I appreciate all anime and manga, as well as BL, & Yaoi. But I don't like it when it become more phonographic than a story oriented piece.
That's good to hear and I am the same. When I said BL drama, it's BL thai drama like 2gether the series, My only 12% etc., Do you watch them? I have been into BL anime and drama lately.

Nice, I watched Vampire Knight first season, I haven't watched the second season yet., mostly because I feel like the big powerful vampire lover is going to trump the young adopted brother and I don't have the heart to see the result!:sneaky:
I hear you man.
It's a good show and I don't want to spoil anything for you but do watch the second season when you get time

Back