Newcomer

Kendaks_

Sup, newcomer here. Just wanted to drop by and say hello. Not really one to give out alot in introductions as I'm more of a show rather than tell guy, so I'll keep it straight to the essentials.

I follow anime and manga (pretty much why I'm here), but mostly dive into the manga circles. Most of the anime I watch are adaptation of things I already read. Outside of that, I like food.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Welcome to Anime and Manga forum, Kendaks_
What are the genres that you usually like?
I usually have a knack for battle/action series, but also enjoy unique and captivating story-driven works like TYE. I also enjoy fluffy and episodic slice of life. Basically anything as long as it has some element of enjoyment.

Kendaks_ said:
I usually have a knack for battle/action series, but also enjoy unique and captivating story-driven works like TYE. I also enjoy fluffy and episodic slice of life. Basically anything as long as it has some element of enjoyment.

I see
Then you must have watched famous anime like one piece, Naruto etc. Almost everyone here follows one piece, Boku no hero academia. May I know what TYE is?

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see
Then you must have watched famous anime like one piece, Naruto etc. Almost everyone here follows one piece, Boku no hero academia. May I know what TYE is?
To Your Eternity, whose upcoming anime was recently announced. And yes, I have followed those titles throughout their respective runs. I just look forward to talking about things I'm knowledgeable of here in this forum.

Kendaks_ said:
To Your Eternity, whose upcoming anime was recently announced. And yes, I have followed those titles throughout their respective runs. I just look forward to talking about things I'm knowledgeable of here in this forum.

That's great
I haven't heard of the anime news for, to your enemity so far. I do look forward to watching it then. Take a look at the forum and feel free to bump any topic. Let us know if you need any help with respect to anything :D

Welcome to MAF, Kendak.
It's a pleasure to meet a new anime fan! Pleased to meet you

Hey! This site is a little inactive to say the least but if you have anything you'd like to discuss you'll find company here. Look around and see if any threads interest you. If you have a MAL or something I'd like to see it to compare. What's your favorite show?

Back