New Year's Wishes Thread

HannahCN

Let's all post our New Year's wishes here! A Happy New Year from Belgium from myself - let's only have the best of anime this year, with loads of sequels for our favorite shows we never thought we'd get anymore, and lots of good new stuff too. As for the rest, let's just start by having a less... dramatic year. I think I'll be good with just that already! XD

Happy New Year all wherever you may be.
My wish is that everyone is blessed with a healthy year and also I wana win the lottery :p lol jk I would like to see my career moving forward though

I really wish for an increase of my monthly payout.
It's not much and I am struggling a lot with it and I really need to make some more money. Sorry it's a personal wish.

Rinko said:
I really wish for an increase of my monthly payout.
It's not much and I am struggling a lot with it and I really need to make some more money. Sorry it's a personal wish.

Hey, don't feel bad about it. I know money struggles can be hard. I think probably most of us have been there or even are still there. So you won't feel alone, here's a personal wish from me: I wish to be able to muster the willpower to stick to my diet, I wish to get along better with my mom, and I wish my new computer finally gets set up soon. And none of those (except getting along with my mom, though) are as important as being able to make ends meet that you wished for. <3

I don't have much expectations of 2021. If it's not as bad as 2020 I would take it and be happy.

not much to wish for
i only wish to get my niece to come and talk to me again. nothing more than that.

I smoke a pretty disgusting amount so I'm going to be trying to cut down on that this year. I've already taken some good steps to achieving this so I'm feeling pretty confident, even if I don't think I'll kick it completely.

apathy said:
I smoke a pretty disgusting amount so I'm going to be trying to cut down on that this year. I've already taken some good steps to achieving this so I'm feeling pretty confident, even if I don't think I'll kick it completely.

good luck and i am sure you will be able to do it
and it's going to be very hard at first but it gets better eventually so try to hold out for some time and you will be just fine.

apathy said:

Good luck! My mom quit just last year after smoking for 40+ years, so I know it can be done, even if it won't at all be easy!

Elvis said:
Happy New Year! I just want everyone to be saved!
cool elvis
don't worry and we will be fine soon
MadaraUchiha said:
Not a lot I just hope to be able to meet my friends more often this year and not be stuck at home.

bless you
hope we can all do that sometime. but don't you wish for high grades or new position at work?

Blackangel said:
cool elvis
don't worry and we will be fine soon

bless you
hope we can all do that sometime. but don't you wish for high grades or new position at work?

Eh those are stuff not exactly in my control.

MadaraUchiha said:
Eh those are stuff not exactly in my control.

Why not? It seems like those would be the things that are *exactly* in your control, based on personal effort.

Back