New to anime and manga!

So I'm new to anime and manga...
What are some good suggestions for me to watch and read!?

Logged said:
So I'm new to anime and manga...
What are some good suggestions for me to watch and read!?

If you are totally new then I would recommend death note. It's a short anime and you got a live action for it. If you are not an anime fan, you are missing a lot, in your life.

If you that new to anime and manga, why did you suddenly want to try out watching or reading them? Surely someone close to you suggested you to do so. Ask them for suggestions. As they know you better then can give you good anime names based on your preferences.

Elvis said:
Cowboy Bebop, Attack On Titan, Full Metal Alchemist, Ergo Proxy...

Why ergo proxy? It's boring and it's not even clear and the plot is too bland. It wouldn't be my first choice to recommend it to someone.

Testaccount said:
Why ergo proxy? It's boring and it's not even clear and the plot is too bland. It wouldn't be my first choice to recommend it to someone.

Testaccount said:
I am not wrong. I watched it a bit and I dropped it somewhere. The plot is too slow and I couldn't watch it

Not many share thesame view but I agree with Testaccounton this one. I didn't like ergo proxy either

We're riding on same lane dear. I'm very new to reading mangas. But just today I've known more than five if those interesting mangas to read during my spare time when I'm bored.

Sincerem said:
We're riding on same lane dear. I'm very new to reading mangas. But just today I've known more than five if those interesting mangas to read during my spare time when I'm bored.
Yeah, Mangas are best way to pass leisure times. I never had read Manga before, only watched movies and series. Only @blackrose have recommended me to read.

Razor1911 said:
Yeah, Mangas are best way to pass leisure times. I never had read Manga before, only watched movies and series. Only @blackrose have recommended me to read.

The times I watched animes more often have passed. That's why I didn't remember much about the ones i watched in the past. @blackrose is very much enlightened both in manga and anime movies, and series.

In order to answer your request it's necessary to know why you decided to check out anime and manga. Did it just catch your interest? Did somebody recommend some to you or are you in a relationship with someone that has an interest in it and you are trying to better understand their interest? If you are looking for some stock beginner stuff try One Piece, Bleach, Naruto, for a few ecchi IE fanservice runs try Highschool DXD, or Sekirei. To better understand anime and manga and the people that are into it try Genshiken.

Razor1911 said:

They aren't that bad once you choose a suitable genre

Lol, I was think the user is a man like us. Its a joy to have a lady who is very freaky with manga. I'll be waiting for more manga suggestion from her.

Sincerem said:
Lol, I was think the user is a man like us. Its a joy to have a lady who is very freaky with manga. I'll be waiting for more manga suggestion from her.
Yeah, if you like to explore manga and anime movies. You are at the correct place. Here we will recommend and get recommended for many good anime movies/series. I recently started to read Manga.

Razor1911 said:
Yeah, if you like to explore manga and anime movies. You are at the correct place. Here we will recommend and get recommended for many good anime movies/series. I recently started to read Manga.
Very good, that means I'm back at making myself happy once more when it comes to watching anime series, which caught my attention during my childhood life.

Back