New monogatari anime?

Burnsy

V.I.P. Member
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Apparently the series isn't over despite it "ending" with owarimonogatri season 2. Welp thats another on my plan 2 watch list.

Yeah, zoku is the last one in final season. and shaft has said they'll make it as long as there's new volumes left, so, they'll also adapt the volumes from off season and monster season.
ive been waiting for this announcement to start the series, and i guess i'll start it after new year

Heard a lot about this series. I am planning to watch the entire series. I don't think it would disappoint me

I'm also planning on watching the whole series but it seems so long. I'm not a big fan of very long animes but these are in the top charts for a reason so I know it will be good.

Risk said:
I'm also planning on watching the whole series but it seems so long. I'm not a big fan of very long animes but these are in the top charts for a reason so I know it will be good.

Don't you watch the popular series? Naruto, one piece?

KuranKaname said:
Don't you watch the popular series? Naruto, one piece?

Nah I don't watch any of those very long ones. I watch a lot of popular series like in the top 100 but I stick to relatively short ones like 12 and 24 episode ones, I don't exclusively watch these but i stick to them most of the time.

Risk said:
Nah I don't watch any of those very long ones. I watch a lot of popular series like in the top 100 but I stick to relatively short ones like 12 and 24 episode ones, I don't exclusively watch these but i stick to them most of the time.

Aren't you even curious about the long ones? I would advice you to watch a long series. They got their own feel

KuranKaname said:
Aren't you even curious about the long ones? I would advice you to watch a long series. They got their own feel

I've tried longer animes like Gintama and Hunter x Hunter I only got a few episodes in and it wasn't really my think. I know a lot of people have told be they get good later on but I don't really wanna sit through lots of episodes if I wont enjoy it. Maybe I just need to find the right one.

Risk said:
I've tried longer animes like Gintama and Hunter x Hunter I only got a few episodes in and it wasn't really my think. I know a lot of people have told be they get good later on but I don't really wanna sit through lots of episodes if I wont enjoy it. Maybe I just need to find the right one.

Hello you must be new.

Risk said:

Have you tried shorter shounen shows? Like My Hero Academia, Shokugeki no Souma, Nanatsu no Taizai or Haikyuu. All of them are getting sequels.
Plus, Hunter x Hunter is kind of subversive, and is not your typical shounen anime, and Gin Tama is a parody to some extent, so if you don't like them both, there's a good chance that you may love or hate conventional battle shounens like Naruto or Bleach or One Piece.
I wouldn't recommend Fairy Tail among the long-running ones.

MadaraUchiha said:
Have you tried shorter shounen shows? Like My Hero Academia, Shokugeki no Souma, Nanatsu no Taizai or Haikyuu. All of them are getting sequels.
Plus, Hunter x Hunter is kind of subversive, and is not your typical shounen anime, and Gin Tama is a parody to some extent, so if you don't like them both, there's a good chance that you may love or hate conventional battle shounens like Naruto or Bleach or One Piece.
I wouldn't recommend Fairy Tail among the long-running ones.

I know the ones I mentioned aren't really similar I was just mentioning some longer ones I've tried to watch. I may watch something similar to what you suggested but they have so many episodes it seems a little late to start watching it now, not sure if I want to watch hundreds of episodes just to keep up with the new episodes.

Risk said:
I know the ones I mentioned aren't really similar I was just mentioning some longer ones I've tried to watch. I may watch something similar to what you suggested but they have so many episodes it seems a little late to start watching it now, not sure if I want to watch hundreds of episodes just to keep up with the new episodes.

The ones I mentioned in the first part, are really short. My Hero Academia has 38 episodes in total, and it's getting a third season in April, Nanatsu no Taizai has 25 episodes, and is getting a second season in a couple of days, Shokugeki no Souma has 49 episodes in total, and is resuming in April, and Haikyuu has 60, and may get another one soon.
All of these are from this decade(actually, post-2014), and they are paced really well, with great animation quality, and aren't long. And, they won't run for hundreds of weeks, and instead are released seasonally, in 25 episode packs or 12 episode packs.

MadaraUchiha said:
The ones I mentioned in the first part, are really short. My Hero Academia has 38 episodes in total, and it's getting a third season in April, Nanatsu no Taizai has 25 episodes, and is getting a second season in a couple of days, Shokugeki no Souma has 49 episodes in total, and is resuming in April, and Haikyuu has 60, and may get another one soon.
All of these are from this decade(actually, post-2014), and they are paced really well, with great animation quality, and aren't long. And, they won't run for hundreds of weeks, and instead are released seasonally, in 25 episode packs or 12 episode packs.

Give it a go. And, mind you, while My Hero Academia season 1 is good on its own, season 2 exceeds it in almost every single way, and I liked Shokugeki no Souma right from ep 1.

MadaraUchiha said:
Give it a go. And, mind you, while My Hero Academia season 1 is good on its own, season 2 exceeds it in almost every single way, and I liked Shokugeki no Souma right from ep 1.

If you like any specific genre, do mention it. Otherwise each of us would recommend our own well liked anime series

Unique and interesting are related to popular above most the time.
1. Attack on Titan
2. Seirei no moribito
3. Youjo senki
4. One punch man
5. Kyou Kara ore wa
6. Sword art online
7. Claymore
8. Death note
9. Blue exorcist
10. Stein's gate

Those are the some of the anime that are quite unique and interesting

Star_Of_Hope said:
Unique and interesting are related to popular above most the time.
1. Attack on Titan
2. Seirei no moribito
3. Youjo senki
4. One punch man
5. Kyou Kara ore wa
6. Sword art online
7. Claymore
8. Death note
9. Blue exorcist
10. Stein's gate

Those are the some of the anime that are quite unique and interesting

I didn't watch seirei no moribito(Dropped it), youjo senki in that list. i don't remember why i dropped moribito. i will pick it up and see the reason myself.

Back