Naruto x Sasuke

well......she wants naruto to be with sasuke....'cuz she's into Yaoi..!!...:p ....and....hinata 's the best there is for....naruto ..;)

Well i don't care anymore ,_, Naruto is too intense O_O
And i really want Naruto to be alone......
But its fine if its Hinata..

its like the feeling and everything in naruto(series) is very complicated..
too much for me.. so i am going to stop shipping for any pairs and go along with kishi...:sleepy::whoosh:

P.S.(to @[Albert Newton]) Ehm* ehm* ero scientist.....Don't you ever compare yaoi genre manga and this manga...I mean i like yaoi if its in the proper place (genre). I can't bear yaoi in actual good manga like naruto, one piece, etc etc.....

Mansi14 said:
I don't like paring in some anime....Naruto is just one of them...

Sasuke seems like a gay to me......But Naruto seems all fine..

And there are so many things pointing towards narusasu...

Naruto always chasing after him...
Both of their first kiss to each other! :p (the second too...In a filler episode)
And the arc i am in..It seems that even if they die..They will die together..

Even though i don't like boyxboy pairing...
I can't think of Sakura and Hinata with Naruto...
It is hard to decide between one of them..

And let Sasuke x Karin and Sasuke x Sakura be alone.......

Sasuke is never gonna get a girl...that is what i think..
Though i don't believe that Naruto will turn into a yaoi series so maybe they both will die together in the end..:p

I NEVER EVER get clear about pairs in Naruto...It is just full of feelings....
But since it IS full of feeling there must the pairing thing too...Or i wouldn't have bothered to make this thread :nosepick::nosepick:

I don't really like any of the pairs...except Minato x Kushina :whistle:
Just tell me which pair do you guys prefer for Naruto and Sasuke..

I think they both should die an shinobi's death, SINGLE. :facepalm:

I think sasuke is going to die really. But thats just me
Like i think its gonna be like Madara and hasiramas past and both of em die :cat:
But if i have to i wish narutoxhinata but sasukexsakura will never happen sasuke just doesn't care xDD

I'm sorry but the best pair is of course Naruto x Gamabunta, you people don't know a thing do you Kappa.

I once thought this was actually cannon. When I saw they lost an arm with the blood forming a heart next to each other...

Back