Naruto x Sasuke

Damn...No...
if i think of any one with Sasuke other than naruto it just doesn't feels right :p
Even though Naruto said Sasuke is his brother.....it still doesn't feeel right XD

I go with both of them together
or both of them single. <-- which is the best i think...:toomad1:

Albert Newton said:
well......i hate it when friends turn out to be lovers.......and....naruto already said that he thinks of sasuke as his brother...

Are you trying to say sibling should turn out to be lovers -_-
Which is just proving your further statement wrong :D :p

-_-..@[Mansi14] ...i was sayin that...naruto only has brotherly love towards sasuke...and so ....they cannot be considered as lovers.....

and...by 'friends turn out to be lovers' ..i was talking about sakura and naruto....

Albert Newton said:
oi.....smokey...i never said naruto Sakura ....i just told naruto and hina...would be together....and...sakura 'll be alone like Tsunade...and..Sasuke'll also be alone ...like Madara....or...if he changes his attitude....he'll be with Karen.....sakura's not like before now...she's changed...i assume...and...sasuke..no more has the right to have sakura...after all he had done to her...well....i wouldn't want him to ....atleast..

really after reading this week's manga i feel like sasukes going to die after the battle and naruto will end up being hokage

smoker said:
Albert Newton said:
oi.....smokey...i never said naruto Sakura ....i just told naruto and hina...would be together....and...sakura 'll be alone like Tsunade...and..Sasuke'll also be alone ...like Madara....or...if he changes his attitude....he'll be with Karen.....sakura's not like before now...she's changed...i assume...and...sasuke..no more has the right to have sakura...after all he had done to her...well....i wouldn't want him to ....atleast..

really after reading this week's manga i feel like sasukes going to die after the battle and naruto will end up being hokage

well....that sounds better too ....but that would be the end of uchiha clan ...right..?

Albert Newton said:
smoker said:
Albert Newton said:

well....that sounds better too ....but that would be the end of uchiha clan ...right..?

yes

smoker said:
Albert Newton said:
smoker said:
Albert Newton said:

yes

Am I the only one here that feels like NARUTO is being dragged on.

X-Caster said:
smoker said:
Albert Newton said:
smoker said:
Albert Newton said:

yes

no...i feel the same -_- stupid kishi try to do story more interesting

smoker said:
X-Caster said:
smoker said:
Albert Newton said:
smoker said:

yes

But to me it seems like every is just getting too ridiculously power full. Overpowered super villains and over powered super heroes.

yeah.....their powers just keep on increasing.....and....kishimoto 's makin it seem like the whole world/ evrythings 's made/born just for just naruto and Sasuke...

X-Caster said:
smoker said:
X-Caster said:
smoker said:
Albert Newton said:

yes

But to me it seems like every is just getting too ridiculously power full. Overpowered super villains and over powered super heroes.

yes -_- changing dimensions like changing dippers of a baby :mad:

smoker said:
X-Caster said:
smoker said:
X-Caster said:
smoker said:

yes -_- changing dimensions like changing dippers of a baby :mad:

Yh he's changing faster than your signature.

Mansi14 said:
I don't like paring in some anime....Naruto is just one of them...

Sasuke seems like a gay to me......But Naruto seems all fine..

And there are so many things pointing towards narusasu...

Naruto always chasing after him...
Both of their first kiss to each other! :p (the second too...In a filler episode)
And the arc i am in..It seems that even if they die..They will die together..

Even though i don't like boyxboy pairing...
I can't think of Sakura and Hinata with Naruto...
It is hard to decide between one of them..

And let Sasuke x Karin and Sasuke x Sakura be alone.......

Sasuke is never gonna get a girl...that is what i think..
Though i don't believe that Naruto will turn into a yaoi series so maybe they both will die together in the end..:p

I NEVER EVER get clear about pairs in Naruto...It is just full of feelings....
But since it IS full of feeling there must the pairing thing too...Or i wouldn't have bothered to make this thread :nosepick::nosepick:

I don't really like any of the pairs...except Minato x Kushina :whistle:
Just tell me which pair do you guys prefer for Naruto and Sasuke..

I think they both should die an shinobi's death, SINGLE. :facepalm:

If you were caught up on the series, you would know this is not true. I don't want to spoil things too much, so I'll just say this: There is reason why more and more people are supporting Naruto to be with Hinata.

MelloLily said:
If you were caught up on the series, you would know this is not true. I don't want to spoil things too much, so I'll just say this: There is reason why more and more people are supporting Naruto to be with Hinata.
:huh::huh:
oookay.
Well....i don't really mind anymore since i don't know when is the next time that i will be free to watch naruto...so can you tell me what is it if you don't mind? :p

Mansi14 said:
MelloLily said:
oookay.
Well....i don't really mind anymore since i don't know when is the next time that i will be free to watch naruto...so can you tell me what is it if you don't mind? :p

During the war, while fighting Obito, and after a certain character dies... Hinata helps Naruto emotionally, since Naruto was depressed... and the way he held her hand to say thank you, it is obvious that they might end up together.

MelloLily said:
Mansi14 said:
MelloLily said:
oookay.

During the war, while fighting Obito, and after a certain character dies... Hinata helps Naruto emotionally, since Naruto was depressed... and the way he held her hand to say thank you, it is obvious that they might end up together.
Oh...well fine then.......won't mind it x_x

Back