• Total voters

Masterpiece

"The Beginning of Everything"

Naruto Manga Chapter 679 Discussion and 680 Predictions

My opinion :
Epic chapter - 5/5
I can't wait to see Kaguya in action :hero1::evilgrin:
And I bet Kakashi will end as a zetsu :hehe:
Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is Worst, 5 is Best.

Masterpiece said:
"The Beginning of Everything"

Naruto Manga Chapter 679 Discussion and 680 Predictions

My opinion :
Epic chapter - 5/5
I can't wait to see Kaguya in action :hero1::evilgrin:
And I bet Kakashi will end as a zetsu :hehe:
Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is Worst, 5 is Best.

No, this chapter was not that good at all. I've seen better. It took like a billion pages just to transform into Kaguya.

It was fine
3/5 .............
First Revival of Madara and Ten tails and now Kaguya. Now who's left

It took 80 chapters just fighting Madara and now he's gone....just like that. ._.

Tyrant said:
It took 80 chapters just fighting Madara and now he's gone....just like that. ._.

Lol I can't think of other ways to defeat him. Admit it,no one expected that betrayal...

kakashi is almost as useless as sakura now... he cant even do his chidori right with out his sharingan

Target said:
kakashi is almost as useless as sakura now... he cant even do his chidori right with out his sharingan

Well if you watch Kakashi Gaiden,you'll see that he made Chidori before Obito gave him his eye...

Masterpiece said:
Well if you watch Kakashi Gaiden,you'll see that he made Chidori before Obito gave him his eye...

yes he made it.... but he perfected it with the eye. it was unstable before getting it

Target said:
Masterpiece said:

yes he made it.... but he perfected it with the eye. it was unstable before getting it

I guess it wasn't perfect but one more thing,he became a jonin before he got his eye :cheers:

Masterpiece said:
I guess it wasn't perfect but one more thing,he became a jonin before he got his eye :cheers:

ya thats true... but he really doesnt have much... abilities now.

Paradox said:
Yeah can't wait till Narutoe dies

It's so wrong that the ones who actually die do not deserve death (Lelouch) and the ones who do get their way out.

almost everyone is a naruto fan here
it makes me so jealous to think an anime can have such a popularity.

Back