Naruto anime review

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
Naruto
[/align]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Anime review - Naruto
Naruto is your average generic shounen about a boy who wants to become the strogest ninja in his village and attain the title of hokage.Pretty unorginal.This is no different from luffy's goal of becoming the pirate king or tsuna's goal of becoming the 10th mafia boss.The "ninjas" in this anime are about the furthest thing from actual ninjas I've ever seen,second only to teenage mutant ninja turtles.They're loud,annoying and wear clothes that don't even remotely resemble ninja attire.But it doesn't take away the enjoyment from this show. 

Story wise it's decent.It's about the the missions that naruto,sasuke and sakura get along with their mentor kakashi.Later on a villan appears with his evil plans blah blah blah.It's shounen so it follows the same backbone as other similar shows.The fights in this anime are pretty damn good.They use a variety of techniques and their brains for some unique and interesting fights.Later on the show takes a turn and focuses more on bringing a certain somebody back to the village. 

As for the characters I have A LOT to say.The main character at first is the most generic,obnoxious,hard headed shounen main character you'll ever find.But I'm happy to say he gets his fair share of character development which is one of the best I've seen.Naruto has the 9 tails sealed inside of him which makes for some epic releases during some fights but unfortunately it's an old and overused concept.Awaking one's inner demon in a fight is something that's I've seen in loads of other animes.Next up we have sasuke.A genius who's the top of his class yet still manages to be a total emo.But apparently that's all you need to have fangirls falling head over heels over you.But his tragic past and his desire for revenge make up for it and it's a huge part of the story.Last and definitely least is sakura.She is a pathetic excuse for a character who does nothing to drive the plot or help in the fights.The other characters are a wide range of skills and personalities that make the show interesting and enjoyable to watch.

This show would be reallt good if it wasn't for one thing.FILLERS.They are millions of them.And god awful fillers at that.The last 80 or so episodes are nothing but filler.Just imagine waiting week after week for over a year to see nothing but filler.And worse yet imagine buying the DVD box set of a season and finding it has nothing but filler crap in it.Fillers ruin this anime.

Another thing I must mention when reviewing this anime is it's fan base.The target audience for this anime are early teenagers and kids.Most of them are immature fanboys of this show who claim naruto is the best anime ever when it's CLEARLY not.I've seen a lot of anime and i know.Fanboys are stupid and they piss me off.

Here's how the anime scores 
Story - 8/10 Good for a shounen anime
Animation - 8/10 Made by Studio Pierrot who are also responsible for shows like bleach,yu yu hakushou and beezlebub.
Characters - 8/10
Action - 9/10
Dub gets an 8.5/10
Overall I give it 8/10
My review of shippuden will be up in a few days.If you like naruto you will probably like other shounen action shows like bleach and one piece.
This is literally the amv that made me start watching naruto.So check it out.
Trailer
-Burnsy
[/font]

"Naruto" has been my favorite anime until before so many fillers started being aired, that was so frustrating for me and now I'm waiting the Ninja World War could restart again from where it has finished.
Anyway, I'd like to be very powerful and cool like the main hero but have the Sharin'negan like Sasuke only has got from Rikudou-sennin's powers with the control of the Juubi (Ten-tailed beast)!

I think it's still a Masterpiece and so I rated it 10/10 on my MAL but if fillers won't stop soon I will rethink about my rating.

@BunrsyCEO is the one wrote this review or is it the rival?
Do you like itachi and sasuke burnsy? Why did you choose them for the introduction video?

Nel said:
Do you like itachi and sasuke burnsy? Why did you choose them for the introduction video?

Tags work correctly when the username is accurate @BurnsyCEO is the one who wrote that review, as far as I know :D
I don't think rival was an nbf member no matter what he claims. Just an intuition.

Nel said:

I don't. Thats not even a sasuke/itachi amv. Its a regular amv of shippuden.

BurnsyCEO said:

The starting scene is of those brothers. Most of the AMV I have watched revolves around them.
You don't have to cover it. Even I like Itachi a lot and sasuke a bit.

Nel said:
The starting scene is of those brothers. Most of the AMV I have watched revolves around them.
You don't have to cover it. Even I like Itachi a lot and sasuke a bit.

Haha No.

Star_Of_Hope said:
If my memory serves correctly, you hate itachi. Don't you?
Were you the one who fought with Claraviolet about overpowered itachi?

Its all old news. I stopped caring about that stuff.

BurnsyCEO said:

Great review my man xD
it looks good. but seriously an 8? don't you think it can have a 9 easily?

BurnsyCEO said:
Its all old news. I stopped caring about that stuff.

Old stuff?
So, you like itachi now? or you have up arguing with people?

Stopped caring ---> Means I am indifferent since I have almost dropped the show. I didn't like him when I was watching it but if I'm not watching it, I don't have a reason to hate the characters anymore.

BurnsyCEO said:
Stopped caring ---> Means I am indifferent since I have almost dropped the show. I didn't like him when I was watching it but if I'm not watching it, I don't have a reason to hate the characters anymore.

Naruto is a fucking cool anime and you don't give a rat's ass about it?
What the hell man?

Back