MyBB?

Cierra

Who else here use the MyBB platform? Do you like it or not? Why?

I use MyBB 1.8 for my forum and really like it because it is easy to customize and easy to use.

I have never used MyBB myself as an administrator, but I see that it is very popular and I have been a member of many forums that use this script. I personally prefer phpBB and IPB, but I don't mind MyBB. It looks ok.

I do enjoy using it as a user, but not as a admin. I hear it can be a pain using at times or getting support on it.

I am using MyBB script and i am happy with it. Waiting for their 2.0 version to come out :)

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, that's irrelevant.........

what's mytrade bro?
i don't think that's a script or am i just too dumb to understand what you mean?

MadaraUchiha said:
Demon_skeith said:
MadaraUchiha said:
alakazam said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Well, it's kind of good........

You don't seem very convinced. Have you tried other forum software besides MyBB?
Nope.....The only MyBB thing that I found to be good was 'MyTrade'.......

mytrade? Never heard of that version.
What is irrelevant?

@Sebastian, do you like MyBB more than other scripts?

alakazam said:
What is irrelevant?

dunno bro xD
but i love it and as a user it's good and admins are stuck with the ground work so i am totally cool with it.
MadaraUchiha said:
It's a theme.......

can i take a look at that bro?
i don't see it anywhere x(

alakazam said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Demon_skeith said:
MadaraUchiha said:
alakazam said:
You don't seem very convinced. Have you tried other forum software besides MyBB?
Nope.....The only MyBB thing that I found to be good was 'MyTrade'.......

mytrade? Never heard of that version.
What is irrelevant?

Whether he has heard of MyTrade or not is irrelevant.........

I use MyBB with everything unless I am on a forum that uses PhpBB..
I prefer MyBB because it's really simple. I don't like getting really confused when I am trying to do something especially in the ACP like I usually do on phpBB.
I have the most experience with MyBB.

mybb is a pain in the ass, they have so many templates you cant remember what goes where. i dont think it looks good either. i tried it but i was just not gonna deal with all those templates

tunescool said:
mybb is a pain in the ass, they have so many templates you cant remember what goes where. i dont think it looks good either. i tried it but i was just not gonna deal with all those templates

Hello........Welcome to OPF.........Please create a thread in the 'Greetings' section so that everyone can get to know you........

Back