My signature

Kaname

V.I.P. Member
I have tried everything man not it's still being displayed as a link.
What am I going wrong? I have even tried to insert it as an image, video and as a link

Thanks man.
I hope they could fix it and if not, I will remove my signature. It doesn't serve any purpose

You're probably using the first link that imgur gives you. You're supposed to use the direct link which is the second link.

BurnsyCEO said:
You're probably using the first link that imgur gives you. You're supposed to use the direct link which is the second link.
I have been using the second link that ends with . JPEG man.
I will try it again. Thank you

Lucifer said:
I have been using the second link that ends with . JPEG man.
I will try it again. Thank you

Also go and suggest something for the movie group watch I am going to make the poll today.

BurnsyCEO said:
Also go and suggest something for the movie group watch I am going to make the poll today.
Thanks man.
I just don't have anything to recommend. I will try to come up with a name, somehow :cheers:

Does anyone else have signatures disabled, half of them don't even show up for me and the rest of them have some weird formatting with a scroll bar or maybe its just like that for me but I like the cleaner look either way I'd keep them disabled.

Lucifer said:
Yes it works now.
What did you do man?
Maybe you directly pasted the link instead of pasting it in to the image button. Or you copied the wrong link for the image. I removed the "?1" from the link and put .png alone and pasted it into the image button.

MadaraUchiha said:
Maybe you directly pasted the link instead of pasting it in to the image button. Or you copied the wrong link for the image. I removed the "?1" from the link and put .png alone and pasted it into the image button.

May be, we should make a demo for it.
I have been observing many accounts, having similar issues.

a demo sounds good star.
i would like it see it and i had trouble as well at first and i don't think anyone can see my signature even now

MadaraUchiha said:
Thanks man
I didn't even notice that. I wonder how it got there and I carefully pasted the . Png link

Back