My Hero Academia: The Two Heroes Movie Discussion

MadaraUchiha

Akatsuki
Staff member
So the movie is out for streaming and I finished watching it. It's basically like an extended episode except you have God-tier animation. Seriously, every fight in this movie is several times better than the best fight from the series(even UA vs Stain or Deku vs Muscular). The story is simple, basically a hostage and rescue situation in this island they all visit, which is to be expected given that it's a movie tied to a TV anime but it's really entertaining. And good thing about it is that the impact that's created during every fight in the series isn't lost here. Check it out if you are a fan of the series. Also the OVA All Might: Rising is gonna be released on 13th of Feb(which is tomorrow).
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqL1EsorFy4[/video]

MadaraUchiha said:
Better than other movies tied to anime for sure.

I just didn't watch it till now because I thought it might be basically some extra long filler like the nauto movies.

BurnsyCEO said:
I just didn't watch it till now because I thought it might be basically some extra long filler like the nauto movies.

Technically it's "filler" too but it's been confirmed by Horikoshi as canon and he also wrote it actually. I don't really care about a movie being non-canonical because they usually have a great production value. One Piece movies are pretty fun to watch after all.

Nameless said:
I am planning to watch it this weekend man.
I like the animation too in the trailer

Yeah have fun.

MadaraUchiha said:
Technically it's "filler" too but it's been confirmed by Horikoshi as canon and he also wrote it actually. I don't really care about a movie being non-canonical because they usually have a great production value. One Piece movies are pretty fun to watch after all.

Yeah have fun.

I just watched it and it wasn't anything special. I saw the scientist being the bad guy literally right from the start. And lots of cliches. Kind of wasted my time.

BurnsyCEO said:
I just watched it and it wasn't anything special. I saw the scientist being the bad guy literally right from the start. And lots of cliches. Kind of wasted my time.

Hey I did tell you that the story is pretty simple. The fights were hype though.

MadaraUchiha said:
I mean they were on a scale way above the anime. Even the last fight didn't impress you?

It was "good". Not enough to carry a boring story like that.

Back