My favorite types of music

I don't have favorites and they fluctuate from time to time.
So, I don't care about what I listen to as long as it is pleasant and lively.

Mina said:
[font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][/font]
That's just my fantasy and I believe we are talking about your fantasy and experience at this moment :cheers:

KuranKaname said:
Mina said:
[font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][/font]
That's just my fantasy and I believe we are talking about your fantasy and experience at this moment :cheers:

i dnt fantasize about aliens lol if they're real then they're real if not oh well lol

Mina said:
i dnt fantasize about aliens lol if they're real then they're real if not oh well lol
Do girls fantasize about different things from boys?
What do you fantasize girl? :cheers:

KuranKaname said:
Mina said:
Do girls fantasize about different things from boys?
What do you fantasize girl? :cheers:

lol what you think

yaoifangirl said:

do you ever want to leave your country?
have you ever been to a desert?
i have and it's scary.

yea i would love to visit other countries :) i always wanted to go to France....i've never
been to a desert i wouldn't want to go either it seems like it'll be boring.....do you travel
a lot? :D

I think my favourite type of music would have to be folk-rock, especially the kind that's got a kind of hippyish vibe - bands like Fleet Foxes and Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. I also really like older rock and pop-rock, like The Beatles and Bowie. I'm a music student so I'm a total classical know-it-all as well!
I like jazz music. It is so smooth and soothing to listen too. It is very classy and relaxing.

Back