My favorite types of music

I enjoy many different varieties of music. I used to enjoy Country music when I was little, but and then I moved onto other genres. I listen to more emo music, like Fall out boy. I listen to rap, however I only like 2 artists MGK and Eminem. I also listen to music like Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Rise Against.
What are your favorites?

I don't really have a particular favorite genre. I'm fond of hard rock, country, alternative, some metal, gothic, and house/EDM. My view on judging what to listen to is if it has a good beat, I'll listen to it.

I love all kinds of music. Be it EDM, Rock, Pop or Rap. The songs I listen too depends on my mood. If I were in a paetying mode, EDM is the way to go. If I'm angry then, I'll be listening to Metal. If, I just want to chill, then I'll go with Blues. It really depends.

Pikos?Place said:
I enjoy many different varieties of music. I used to enjoy Country music when I was little, but and then I moved onto other genres. I listen to more emo music, like Fall out boy. I listen to rap, however I only like 2 artists MGK and Eminem. I also listen to music like Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Rise Against.
What are your favorites?

when i type bottletops in google i get bottle caps, my lady xD
a link would be appreciated xD

it's a slow beat, my lady and nice music.
i couldn't really make out more than 2 sentences.
lyrics would be appreciated, my lady xD

may people like breaking benjimin music, including me :cheers:
i love their songs but they do bring tears to my eyes sometimes :(

it's good my lady.
i like the music.
sure beats the heavy metal crap.

share some other cool stuff with me, my lady xD

KuranKaname said:
may people like breaking benjimin music, including me :cheers:
i love their songs but they do bring tears to my eyes sometimes :(

Can't say this ever happened to me, but Breaking Benjamin is my favorite band

Sebastian said:
it's good my lady.
i like the music.
sure beats the heavy metal crap.

share some other cool stuff with me, my lady xD
you mean like more sad songs or something else ? :)

Back