More Fairy Tail to come

Demon_skeith

It has been confirmed we will get the final anime of the series this fall! Besides that, Mashima has confirmed the FT series will get two different spinoff series manga as well.

Plus Mashima will launch his newest magical world manga come late June, early July.

Yeah, read this a while ago. I just wish I hadn't browsed through reddit, since everyone who's read FT manga, fan or not, keep saying the last two arcs aren't any good. And, I'm not fond of everything that comes before either.

I don't really care about the two spin-off manga since I'm not that invested in the series, but I'm interested in his new manga.

MadaraUchiha said:
Yeah, read this a while ago. I just wish I hadn't browsed through reddit, since everyone who's read FT manga, fan or not, keep saying the last two arcs aren't any good. And, I'm not fond of everything that comes before either.

I don't really care about the two spin-off manga since I'm not that invested in the series, but I'm interested in his new manga.

FT did fail at somethings, so I hope Mashima learns from it and makes his next manga even better.

Demon_skeith said:
FT did fail at somethings, so I hope Mashima learns from it and makes his next manga even better.

FT had like-able characters, but they had 0 character growth. They were pretty much the same during the beginning and in the final episode.
And, most of all, avoiding the power of friendship deus ex machina and having a proper power scaling would be great.

MadaraUchiha said:
FT had like-able characters, but they had 0 character growth. They were pretty much the same during the beginning and in the final episode.
And, most of all, avoiding the power of friendship deus ex machina and having a proper power scaling would be great.

Lucy and Wendy had some good growth from what I can remember off the top of my head. Though there was a lot to work with that simply wasn't touched upon.

we are already in june. i don't hear anything about fairy tail to return. may be they would release it next month. i am not disappointed in the least with this

SecretWish said:
we are already in june. i don't hear anything about fairy tail to return. may be they would release it next month. i am not disappointed in the least with this

It's clearly mentioned that it's gonna start this Fall.

SecretWish said:

it's coming later this year, since hiro just released his other manga Edens Zero.

Not like I am a huge fairy tail fan but I'll definitely watch this! The later part of the story actually gets better in the manga. I had always thought that it'd be great to watch it's anime.

Demon_skeith said:
Lucy and Wendy had some good growth from what I can remember off the top of my head. Though there was a lot to work with that simply wasn't touched upon.

Good growth as in the fact that they just got better at using their own magic?

Mansi14 said:
Not like I am a huge fairy tail fan but I'll definitely watch this! The later part of the story actually gets better in the manga. I had always thought that it'd be great to watch it's anime.

Good growth as in the fact that they just got better at using their own magic?

Better skills, some decent character development but I felt they could have had bigger and better roles.

Demon_skeith said:
Better skills, some decent character development but I felt they could have had bigger and better roles.

Skills are good enough but the times. Earlier Erza was a bugshot but now she cowers in fear and doesn't do much.

Demon_skeith said:
Even the character development in our villains is repetitive actually... I think Laxus's was the best one. Gajeel and Juvia too. Whom do you have in mind when you talk about bigger and better roles?

KuranKaname said:
Skills are good enough but the times. Earlier Erza was a bugshot but now she cowers in fear and doesn't do much.

Back