Monthy read and monthy watch revival

What is it going to do? I mean do I have to share which Mangas I have read in that particular month?

I am up for it
But I might not have much time so I can't really guarantee my participation but it's a good idea

Razor1911 said:
What is it going to do? I mean do I have to share which Mangas I have read in that particular month?

DiamondDust said:
It might be good, but we should choose a short one

I'm planning to so some advertising on fb to see if anyone might be interested in this. So they can sign up and nominate stuff as well. ..it's a good idea to go with short ones though

Burnsy said:
I can conduct it but won't be watching any.
It's cool
Thanks for any help you can offer :)

Star_Of_Hope said:
I am up for it
But I might not have much time so I can't really guarantee my participation but it's a good idea

I'm planning to so some advertising on fb to see if anyone might be interested in this. So they can sign up and nominate stuff as well. ..it's a good idea to go with short ones though

It's cool

Razor1911 said:
Okay so I am ready to have a go. But please choose any manga having less than 100 chapters or so.. I am excited. :laugh: @blackrose

Awesome. ..you can nominate something that you think might be interesting as well

Star_Of_Hope said:
I am lost
May I know what kinda of permission do you require here?

Blackrose said:
Awesome. ..you can nominate something that you think might be interesting as well

I would like to nominate 2 Mangas.
1. The seven deadly sins
2. Detective conan

Razor1911 said:
I would like to nominate 2 Mangas.
1. The seven deadly sins
2. Detective conan

Lol i love your enthusiasm but you gotta wait for the monthly recommendation thread

Blackrose said:

It's cool

That advertising is a good idea

Blackrose said:
Thanks if we ought to find new members fb is definitely the place.. lol
Wish me luck
Kiriko-Qu3CZHjGAnbkVT0.jpg

DiamondDust said:
I don't know lol it was random picture i found

Ohh lol

I think it looks like a good read

Star_Of_Hope said: